What's new

Welcome!

- Myuuki Talkshow [Soksok]

CursedMyuuki

Reaction score
Hello again buddies and welcome to my talkshow again, i'm Cursed Myuuki and everyweek i'll interview the most famous players in our server. This time we will recieve a pro dueler, a player from Diamond Server, i hope u guys enjoy again =D !

Soksok
jzLJQlj.png

- Welcome Soksok from the Diamond Server, known by many as the best dueler from PAdventures and champion of the last World Championhip realized by the staff. As usually, i'll ask
some questions and hope that you enjoy the interview, First tell us your name and how many years u still playing PAd, very well, let's start!

- My name is Alexander and i have 17 years old, i've been playing PAdventures around 5 years

-Is there a guild that you are currently in?

- Yes, Rich Zone, they are good people and when one asks for help, they won't deny it

-Is there anything that you like to do instead of playing PAd? another hobby?

- Besides playing PAd, i'm a big fan of movies and series, or going out sometimes

- We all know that you're a great duelist, how much time do you spend training to fight against other players?

- We can say that i pretty much live in pvp, and what i devote myself the most is playing against other players daily

- Do you think tournaments and duels have gotten more popular in PAdventures compared to the past? tell us what you think about it

- Yes, i do. It's been a year that i don't play PAd, tournaments and the game itself have changed a lot, but i'm enjoiyng it

-Soksok, the current duel system in PAdventures pleases you? Do you believe it has any flaws? What do you think of it

-Compared to back then it's much better, and now that they are putting the climate changes and etc, they are doing a good job, but i do like the duel system itself

- Is there any pokémon team you like the most? pokémon that you can't stay without it?

- I had a porygon, and at the time i was back, he could evolve to porygon-z, i was really happy, but after the rebalance i didn't have nothing else to do with him, so i sold him because he wasn't the same he was before =/ #sad

- Do you have any ambitions ingame? if you have any, tell us about them

- Gathering the pokemon i like, luckily i alredy got most of them

- Is there anything that you're hoping to come to our server that you think it could cheer the players that stopped playing?

- I would really apreciate Mini-games that could let you have fun with more players, because the only way to play with someone is to duel, and many players don't have the money or the pleasure of dueling

- You and some players received the medal of the best "Duelist". In our comunity, do you think that is hard to maintain the top with the big number of players that have started to duel more often?

- I started to duel because i liked to do it by a long time and i'm still doing it, maybe it's because some people that like the way i play gave me that title, but yes, i can tell that you need to put a lot of effort in it, since we have many good duelists

- What pokémon do you think that are balanced in PvP? Is there any pokemon that need a nerf? If there's any, please, tell us why they're overpowered

- About the pokémon in PvP, i think that things are going well, since every pokémon has its strenghts and weakness, some people complain about some pokémon, but they just simply don't know how to counter them. The only that i think it needs a nerf is Smeargle,but he is not allowed in tournaments

- Is there something that you want to say about the game nowadays? Is there something that you really like or dislike? If there is, please, tell us

- Nothing

- Soksok, thank you very much for the interview, you are really a well-liked person among the players, but now is time for the old quick game, are you ready?!

- Always ready ~('-'~)

- Favorite pokemon?

- Gourgeist

- A Mini-Event?

- Maze Event

- A Pokétibian legend?

- El Desterrado, when i started playing i wanted to be like him

-Your best friends ingame?

- Dowz Black and Ash Capsup

- A special player to you?

- None

- A NPC?

- Juanito, he taught us that life is hard gg

- A Town?

- Fuchsia, old times

A Boss?

- Red Gyarados

- To finish our interview, is there something you would like to say to our players?

- That players healthily enjoy the game and try to make friends and people you can count on to enjoy the game even more

Polish Version

Spoiler:
Soksok
jzLJQlj.png

- Witaj Soksok z serwera Diamond, przez wielu znany jako najlepszy Dueler z PAdventures i mistrz ostatnich Mistrzostw Świata zorganizowanych przez administrację. Jak zazwyczaj, pragnę zadać Ci kilka pytań i mam nadzieję, że wywiad Ci się spodoba. Na początek powiedz nam jak się nazywasz, ile masz lat, jak długo grasz już na PAdventures, dobrze, więc zaczynajmy!

- Nazywam się Alexander i mam 17 lat, gram w PAdventures od około 5 lat.

- Jesteś obecnie w jakiejś gildii?

- Tak, Rich Zone, to dobrzy ludzie i kiedy ktoś poprosi o pomoc, oni jej nie odmówią.

- Czy jest coś co lubisz robić zamiast grania w PAd? Jakieś hobby?

- Poza graniem w PAd, jestem wielkim fanem kina i seriali, a czasem po prostu gdzieś wychodzę.

- Wszyscy wiemy, że świetnie się pojedynkujesz, ile czasu poświęcasz na trening walcząc przeciwko innym graczom?

- Można powiedzieć, że spędzam w PVP prawie całe życie, I to czemu głównie się poświęcam to codzienna walka z innymi graczami.

- Czy uważasz, że turnieje i walki stały się bardziej popularne w PAdventures na przestrzeni lat? Powiedz nam, co o tym sądzisz.

- Tak sądzę. Był rok gdy nie grałem w PAd, turnieje i sama gra bardzo się wtedy zmieniły, ale bardzo mi się to podoba.

- Soksok, czy obecny system walk Ci się podoba? Czy ma on według ciebie jakieś wady? Co o tym sądzisz?

- W porównaniu do tego, co było kiedyś jest wiele lepiej, a teraz dodane zostały zmiany pogody itp, administracja robi dobrą robotę, ale lubię system walk sam w sobie.

- Czy jest jakaś drużyna Pokemonów, którą najbardziej lubisz? Pokémon bez którego nie możesz się obejść?

- Miałem Porygona, a kiedy wróciłem, mógł on evoluować do Porygona-Z, byłem bardzo szczęśliwy, ale po rebalansie nie miałem nim co robić, więc sprzedałem go bo nie nie był już taki sam jak wcześniej. =/ #smutek

- Czy masz jakieś growe ambicje? Jeśli masz jakieś, opowiedz nam o nich.

- Zebranie Pokemonów, które lubię. Na szczęście aktualnie mam większość z nich.

- Czy jest coś co chciałbyś zobaczyć na naszym serwerze, coś co według ciebie przyciągnęło by tych, którzy przestali grać?

- Bardzo chciałbym zobaczyć Mini-Gry które pozwoliły by graczom na zabawę, ponieważ jedynym sposobem na grę z kimś jest walka, a wielu graczy nie ma pieniędzy lub ochoty na walki.

- Wraz z kilkoma graczami otrzymałeś medal jako najlepszy "Dueler". Czy uważasz, że w naszej społeczności trudno jest utrzymać się na szczycie pomimo sporej ilości graczy, którzy zaczęli się częściej pojedynkować?

- Zacząłem walczyć bo lubiłem to od dawna i wciąż to robię, może przez ludzi, którzy spodobało się jak to robię otrzymałem taki tytuł, ale tak, mogę Ci powiedzieć, że trzeba poświęcić temu dużo uwagi bo mamy wielu świetnych Duelerów.

- Jakie Pokemony są według ciebie zbalansowane do PVP? Czy jest jakiś, którzy powinien zostać osłabiony? Jeśli jest taki proszę powiedz nam, dlaczego jesst on zbyt mocny.

- Co do Pokemonów w PVP, sądzę, że wszystko idzie w dobrym kierunku, ponieważ każdy Pokemon ma swoje mocne i słabe strony, niektórzy ludzie narzekają na niektóre Pokemony, ale po prostu nie wiedzą jak je skontrować. Jedyny, którzy według mnie potrzebuje rebalansu to Smeargle, ale on nie jest dozwolony na turniejach.

- Czy jest coś co chciałbyś powiedzieć o dzisiejszej grze? Czy jest coś, co naprawdę lubisz bądź nie lubisz? Jeśli jest coś takiego proszę powiedz nam.

- Nic.

- Soksok, dziękuje Ci bardzo za wywiad. Jesteś naprawdę lubianą osobą wśród graczy, ale teraz czas na naszą krótką grę, gotowy?!

- Zawsze gotowy! ~('-'~)

- Ulubiony Pokemon?

- Gourgeist

- A Mini-Event?

- Maze Event

- Pokétibijska Legenda?

- El Desterrado, gdy zacząłem grać chciałem być jak on.

- Twoi najlepsi przyjaciele w grze?

- Dowz Black i Ash Capsup

- Ktoś specjalny dla ciebie?

- Nikt

- A NPC?

- Juanito, on uczy nas, że życie jest ciężkie.

- Miasto?

- Fuchsia, stare czasy

- Boss?

- Red Gyarados

- Na zakończenie naszego wywiadu, jest coś co chciałbyś powiedzieć naszym graczom?

- By gracze zdrowo cieszyli się z gry i spróbowali znaleźć sobie przyjaciół i ludzi, na których mogą liczyć by jeszcze bardziej cieszyć się grą.

cYJJcRe.png

Cya guys, next week i'll back with a new interview \o/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back