What's new

Welcome!

Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michalak

Reaction score
Im not shocked that u are mad because someone gave not an exact date of the event, that's like promising a kid trip to disneyland and later say "lol, no cya bb", but u are overreacting, so just take ur time and wait for info about the event.

Bastra31

Reaction score
GM i would like to ask could you close this thread to prevent spam? I think that was enought we have to wait for the event and we can't change anything. If we always say when will be event give us date thats only slows staff so i would like to suggest to close this thread to prevent spam.
Best Regards.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Im not shocked that u are mad because someone gave not an exact date of the event, that's like promising a kid trip to disneyland and later say "lol, no cya bb", but u are overreacting, so just take ur time and wait for info about the event.

Ok. Compared real world with game world for me make non sense. But if u do it, I'll do the same. So.. when u want travel somewhere by train/plane/bus etc and one of them is delayed, what are u feeling then? I'm pretty sure u're angry, mad, behave like a kid who didn't "receive promising a kid trip to disneyland". Almost everybody feels like when something is delayed (train/plane/bus etc). Instead calling us "criers", better looks each others, who ignore us from few days.
You think we're overreacting. Why? Cuz we want to get any info? The same like plane etc is delayed, u also want how much time, don't you? Now.. what with situation ( probably Naruto said about it ) when event will begin and we used for e.x.Cloned Ticket. Everyone ( almost ) want take part in event, but used Cloned Ticket, cuz he/she doesn't know about incoming event. Will u give it back? I don't think so. Then u would say that is our fault that we used, but why is it our fault, if we don't know nothing about event? It's funny for me. Regards.

Last edited:

tadoexpa

Reaction score
Cry Cry baby... Cryy Babyyy Event is comming be patient don't be like "Polak Cebulak"

Szacho

Reaction score
As a former tutor, I would like to ask: Is it to hard to give any information about event, which was announced on 26/12? Could You start to respect Your players? Without them this server doesn't exist!

Obreviate

Reaction score
As a former tutor, I would like to ask: Is it to hard to give any information about event, which was announced on 26/12? Could You start to respect Your players? Without them this server doesn't exist!

Szacho you have been demoted to player.

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Just wait it isn't hard. We were always getting events from staff so we need to wait also it is staff decision when they will add event. If staff would told that event will be for example on 30.12 just like it was with 26.12 ppl would again spamming about adding event so i understand that staff don't want give any information about it right now. Last thing about event it is staff willigness making PA is mostly they hobby so if they would want we wouldn't even see single event there but staff wanna give us any fun with game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back