What's new

Welcome!

Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsotss

Reaction score
It will be,i saw few new pokes,and i got information that they are for this event...well maybe after new year is best solution,more free time for all of us
No need to rush it,if they say it will be,then it will...As you said only information would help,but lets hope it will be
They didnt late on any other things they promised,so i think they wont forgoth us about this also

Inko and Raissa said that event would be on 26/12. But still isn't. So everyone from us/players waiting for any news

Cpadde

Reaction score
How about chill the F out, I doubt all your crying is going to make an admin/cm come to forum any faster.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Hoem promised to us that after next restart airplanes would let us travel to thE "Waiting area" whos that area? of course, he was talking about Hoenn ....

I think someone from staff, Hoen, Raisa or Jano [they are all online in forum reading us in invisible right now] should have some responsability to say something to calm us down.
Doesnt matter if it will be an apologize or maybe saying the official delay of this event, whatever they can say is really important, what are they waiting for? Nino to do it? or what? '-'

Ludacha

Reaction score
Admins have lifes also,not just this game
Im sure that they will make it atleast in next 3-4 days that it be,or at january few days...
Just wait do some else,im bored also as hell...but wait it,it will come for sure

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
Hoem promised to us that after next restart airplanes would let us travel to thE "Waiting area" whos that area? of course, he was talking about Hoenn ....
CLFH62.png

Tsotss

Reaction score
Pago Pago 00.36, 29.12.2015
4dkEH6P.png

Any news about event?

Last edited:

Narutoo'

Reaction score
Would be easier for everyone if admins just said an exact date for chirstams event to start, even if its next week or next month (but a date where the event will start for 100%).
Then players could plan their time so that they can take part in it... Now im worried if i use my c.ticket it would just be wasted...

karksiukas

Reaction score
Would be easier for everyone if admins just said an exact date for chirstams event to start, even if its next week or next month (but a date where the event will start for 100%).
Then players could plan their time so that they can take part in it... Now im worried if i use my c.ticket it would just be wasted...

You have to understand that if they are creating something new for Christmas event like they did with Easter event this year, it takes quite the time to test the whole event system and fix the bugs/weaknesses found in it. Furthermore, implanting it into the game isn't too easy either. Administrators are busy with their real lives and aren't always able to respond quickly either.

Narutoo'

Reaction score
You have to understand that if they are creating something new for Christmas event like they did with Easter event this year, it takes quite the time to test the whole event system and fix the bugs/weaknesses found in it. Furthermore, implanting it into the game isn't too easy either. Administrators are busy with their real lives and aren't always able to respond quickly either.

Really I dont want to argue with your point, and stop licking their asses, its not like i didnt know that it takes alot of hard work and time, but they had a year to do that and they themselves said that they event will start 26/12 but it didnt so i was just asking them to give a exact date for event to start even if its next month, i just want to know if i have time to do other things so that i wont miss the event... its just so simple.

Tsotss

Reaction score

Stop talking about their real life cuz everybody knows that they have it and also we have it. I want remind that they SAIDit would be on 26/12 and talked about Pago Pago. To remind I give here to You screens...
cKp1Fg6.png

OZOphet.png

As I said, Naruto or something more - we WANT to KNOW that this event will be on X day or Y day or won't be.. It's sadly that they, mean Staff, ignore us and don't give us any info and later say "cryisfree" or something else. I am know it, sometimes I doing the same talking "cry baby/cry mode on". Also sadly it that, as Tobies said, they read us in invisible mode and won't write anything..

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Could you guys finally stop crying about this event? We saw already 4 new pokes that will be main reward in this event also we saw cms spawning christmass togepi etc. so i guess it will be event where we will need to kill christmass poke in order to gain points like it was in some years ago. One thing about Pago Pago it was some kind of joke so stop saying about it.

Drifter

Reaction score
they're crying because people think its an injustice to them. Just do your best to ignore them. The CM's and Admin's know what's what. We'll be eternally gratified when the event does happen.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Could you guys finally stop crying about this event? We saw already 4 new pokes that will be main reward in this event also we saw cms spawning christmass togepi etc. so i guess it will be event where we will need to kill christmass poke in order to gain points like it was in some years ago. One thing about Pago Pago it was some kind of joke so stop saying about it.
I say it again and maybe last time:
We only want to know when event will be? Nothing more. But I think it's hard to write someting.
Other think would be if Raissa didn't give us THE DATE.
About "crying" - it's exactly what I said : )
About Pago Pago - nothing to say here, only some kind of "stupid" joke.

Narutoo'

Reaction score

Another asslicker :D, what kind of bullshit answer is that? I didnt ask how the event is going to work or what rewards we gonna get, im just asking for a date when will it begin, I dont care if its in a hour or in a year, I just want to know when? is it really that hard for you guys to think for once and stop giving some shitty replys? Im not even rude to staff or anything... People that give that kind of responds as shown above are making normal people (who ask polite) look like 'crybabies'. Wtf!

Narutoo'

Reaction score
I dont think my language is poor,Im just giving my opinions as others, when calling me 'crybaby'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back