3.Muddy Water
4.Aqua Blast
5.Water Spout
6.Frustration -> Mud/Sand Tomb
7.Sand Force -> Rototiller
8.Protection -> Endure
9.Water Tornado
10.Thousand Waves

Probably you would ask ''Why Endure?'' Here is my answer. You want to make pokemons different from each other, we dont have water/ground pokemon with endure in game yet, endure is just better protection so mega form will be better than normal swampert

Mud/Sand Tomb to make his ground side stronger because wihtout epicenter mega swampert is pretty weak, also frustration is totally useless

Rototiller as a good counter for levitate pokes like Eelektross and good ground move

I dont think that these changes will make Mega Swampert OP but will just help him

stin stauer

Reaction score
You read my mind, i was thinking about him when I opened the forum you were already suggesting changes and I agree, lemme show you my ideas and reasons:

Current Moves:

p.Bubbleabeam
1. Hammer arm
2.Ice Punch
3.Muddy Water
4.Aqua Blast
5.Water Spout
6.Frustration
7.Sand Force
8.Protection
9.Water Tornado
10.Thousand Waves

New moves:

p.Bubbleabeam
1. Brick Break
2.Ice Punch
3.Muddy Water
4.Aqua Blast
5.Water Spout
6.Frustration
7. Sand Force
8.Endure
9.Water Tornado
10.Thousand Waves

1 - (Brick Break) - It learns it according to bulbapedia, also mega swampert doesn't need hammer arm since "frustation" is similar the way it works, and the third reason, look at the arms of this monster, they are huge, he can easily break a protection.

2 - (Endure) - It worked well with mega mawille and here it could improve this pokemon a little more too.

Soksok

Reaction score
I don't think that putting endure on a pokemon with a weakness x4 is a good idea, I think mega swampert is fine like this, I would only change bubble beam for thousand arrows or mud and sand force for rototiller since it needs more ground attacks, but it would be everything

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't think that putting endure on a pokemon with a weakness x4 is a good idea, I think mega swampert is fine like this, I would only change bubble beam for thousand arrows or mud and sand force for rototiller since it needs more ground attacks, but it would be everything

Weakness x4 doesn't exist in pad. It is actually x2.5

stin stauer

Reaction score
btw dmg of mega swampert is pathetic

ye, and I don't understand much about resistance (I don't mean weakness, I mean resistance), it seems somes pokes can receive a lot of damage and don't die easily, even when they receive a damage according to their weakness, but others like mega swampert can be killed so easily, it doesn't matter what is attacking him, anyway, as i said, i don't understand much about it

demzpacito

Reaction score
ye, and I don't understand much about resistance (I don't mean weakness, I mean resistance), it seems somes pokes can receive a lot of damage and don't die easily, even when they receive a damage according to their weakness, but others like mega swampert can be killed so easily, it doesn't matter what is attacking him, anyway, as i said, i don't understand much about it

such thing doesnt exist, some poke (rock and steel i think) have more resistance to melee damage if im not wrong, but besides that its just a mix of shitty hp + getting 2,25x damage from grass atks instead of 2x due to double weakness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back