What's new

Welcome!

Medicham

warroxxx

Reaction score
I would like to suggest a little change in Medicham since is a bit forgotten and it would be nice see it back, and is a good pokemon, the first change would be Zen headbutt, a target stun move for Ice Punch, a target slow move, the next change is Confusion for Low kick.

current list of movements:
m1 Zen Headbutt
m2 Psyshock
m3 Circle Throw
m4 Future Sight
m5 Confusion
m6 Vital Throw
m7 Brick Break
m8 Power Trick
m9 Psycho Cut
m10 Force Palm

suggestion move set:

m1 Zen Headbutt-----> Ice Punch
m2 Psyshock
m3 Circle Throw
m4 Future Sight
m5 Confusion-----> Low Kick
m6 Vital Throw
m7 Brick Break
m8 Power Trick
m9 Psycho Cut
m10 Force Palm

Last edited:

Shadow Mist

Reaction score
I am not a big fan of giving a Pokemon 2 easy to hit sleep/freeze moves; It's pretty annoying on PvP, and pretty unfair.

I guess one of these changes could be done, but not both; that being said, I'd agree more on Ice Punch than Low Kick, because that would give him weakness coverage.

tl;dr zen headbutt -> ice punch ok, confusion > low kick no

warroxxx

Reaction score
I suggest this in order to fulfill your role as a psychic-type pokemon to kill at least one type of fight since at this moment you are not fulfilling it. These next movements are fundamental to fulfill your purpose
Passive: the passive would be to increase his attack at some time like any other psychic

Ice Punch:this movement would give good benefit to your group as it would help freezing your opponent and to defend against the fly

Psy Pulse:This is more direct and a hit
Synchronise: I inclined more for this since it would be more useful at the time of uploading lvl since its expansive would help more than the psychic cut.

sugerencia de la palma conjunto:
Passive: Calm Mind
m1 Zen Headbutt -----> Ice Punch
m2 Psyshock
M3 Circle Throw
m4 Future Sight ----->psy pulse
m5 Confusion
m6 Vital Throw
m7 Brick Break
m8 Power Trick<------>m9 Psycho Cut ---> I would like to suggest this move synchronise by one of these
m10 Force Palm

Last edited:
Back