What's new

Welcome!

[Recovery] Lost Xatu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matheo010q

Reaction score
Lost Xatu 54M was a restart when i sold him ,didnt have now xatu or cash for him

Obreviate

Reaction score
There's an especific format to ask this kind of help and It's done to facilitate the "process".
Could you to inform your character name in game, world, how do you got this pkm, last time that it was used?

Matheo010q

Reaction score
There's an especific format to ask this kind of help and It's done to facilitate the "process".
Could you to inform your character name in game, world, how do you got this pkm, last time that it was used?

is helped ,thanks

Matheo010q

Reaction score
You should make a proper report as Obreviate said.

Name:
World:
Pokemon, sex,ball,tms
Last time use:

Herogros
Diamond
Xatu(great ball) sex male ,catch and sell / from catch think 5-6 days ago ,yesterday before crash i sold to player in TRade for 1k and 5 min later was a crash ... when im back i log in to game and see im in place when log in to game and in market not xatu,money not in bag .

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
Herogros
Diamond
Xatu(great ball) sex male ,catch and sell / from catch think 5-6 days ago ,yesterday before crash i sold to player in TRade for 1k and 5 min later was a crash ... when im back i log in to game and see im in place when log in to game and in market not xatu,money not in bag .

uac9A6T.png

You lost the cash, he got the pokemon. Sadly we can't recover items/cash. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back