What's new

Welcome!

[Recovery] Lost pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Hiho, during one of crashes one of our pokemons disaapeared.

Nick: Rorszak
World: Diamond
Pokemon lost: You see a pokeball. Runerigus [118][M] Ability: Wandering Spirit TM: Epicenter TM: Fissure
Last released: if my brother remembers exactly, it was yesterday (13.03), before 7/9 pm (before that crash)
How we got it: If I good remember it has been bought after event where reward was that pokemon (don't remember exact date) - we bought just a pokemon, TMs were given by us.

Also Rorszak lost Liepard card ** (as he told me). Don't know if cards are saved somewhere to have possibility to check them or something. He put it to album, now he doesn't see it, so if is any chance to recover it, would be nice (unless its progress isn't saved like money/items).

Thanks in advance for checking!

forgot to mention: lvl can be a bit different, since I uploaded document 1/2 week ago so I just took the lvl from that, might be a bit higher

@also: 22:41 [Sat Mar 13 22:10:08 2021] Anti-Dupe: You have been detected with a duplicate Pokemon. Do not move it or sell it and contact staff with code "FM-5421@playerItems" to avoid punishment.

Don't know if u took it already or no. If no - let us know what is it to send it.

All of the things above are on Rorszak.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back