What's new

Welcome!

[Recovery] Lost Pokemon and Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizaq Rush

Reaction score
I have lost with the server crash 4 pokemon which minutes before is taking to do the daily tasks, the lost pokemon are the following: 2 Sh Typhlosion, 1 Cloned Magmortar and Sh Flygon.

- Shiny Typhlosion with TM Magma Storm and Blast Burner in Sport Ball.
- Cloned Magmortar with TM Fiery Tornado in Cloned Ball.
- Shiny Flygon with Tm Epicenter and Fissure in Sport Ball
In addition to this, I had held's inside my pokemon equipment that I was carrying at the time. Which I detail below.
- Amulet Coin
- Berserker Gloves
- Shiny Charm
- Catch Charm
- 3 Smart Candy
- Twin Charm
- Lucky Reborn
All this while I was in my account "Crisstobal Rush" in Diamond world on 08/04/2024.

I am making the post again since it seems that the previous post was deleted, but I leave the previous link as evidence.

http://forum.padventures.org/index.php?threads/lost-pokemon-and-items.46155/#post-420694

Xexy

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
I have lost with the server crash 4 pokemon which minutes before is taking to do the daily tasks, the lost pokemon are the following: 2 Sh Typhlosion, 1 Cloned Magmortar and Sh Flygon.

- Cloned Magmortar with TM Fiery Tornado in Cloned Ball.
- Shiny Flygon with Tm Epicenter and Fissure in Sport Ball
In addition to this, I had held's inside my pokemon equipment that I was carrying at the time. Which I detail below.
- Amulet Coin
- Berserker Gloves
- Shiny Charm
- Catch Charm
- 3 Smart Candy
- Twin Charm
- Lucky Reborn
All this while I was in my account "Crisstobal Rush" in Diamond world on 08/04/2024.

I am making the post again since it seems that the previous post was deleted, but I leave the previous link as evidence.

http://forum.padventures.org/index.php?threads/lost-pokemon-and-items.46155/#post-420694
this has already been solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back