What's new

Welcome!

[Recovery] Lost Many Pokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

matheus_mt1

Reaction score
Hi,

Few months ago, I think it happened around January - February of 2013.

I've invested many diamonds on the game until now, I really like the game and want to keep playing for a long period of time.

I stopped playing for few months and when I came back in March, I guess I got hacked or something like that because I had many pokes and when I came back I lost everything I had.

When I came back my password was changed by someone I don't know and I also noticed a big change on my Fishing level (I didn't fish that much to have that level of fishing, it was strange as well).

Of course I won't remember everything I had but I can list some pokes I had and I really care about them.

Seadra (Caught really low level Horsea and evolved to Seadra it was like level 70~80)
Houndoom (Caught as Houndour and leveled up until Houndoom it was like level 60~70)
Kadabra (Bought from someone, I guess it was level 61 and I bought him from someone)
Clefable (Bought from someone, I don't really remember its level but I guess it was something like 50 ~ 65)
Croconaw (Bought from someone, it was like level 40~50)
Bayleef (Caught Chikorita and leveled up until Bayleef it was like 40 ~ 55, I don't remember exactly)
Onix (Bought from someone, Level 73~74 Male If I remember well)
Fearow (Bought from someone, Low level something like 40~45, I was using it in order to use Fly)
Machamp (Bought from someone, it was level 60~70)

I might have forgotten some pokes but as I said, I lost everything and I don't know what happened, If I got hacked and someone stole all my pokes, but I had so many Pokemons.

I also had an Eevee and a Skiploom at Daycare. Skiploom is still there at the moment but Eevee isn't anymore (I don't really know what happened with it because I didn't take it out of there).

I don't know if you will help me but I really wish this could be possible.

My account information is:

Nickname: Jarbinhas
Server: Pearl

Andyrax

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Staff do not recover Pkmns Lost by Hack. Your Acc/Pass/Email everything that involves the Games, it's only your responsibility.

9. Restoration of Items:
Staff members will not restore items lost in trades, mail system, scams, account sharing, accidentally trashing, selling to NPC, hacking, rollbacks*, or any other reason. Your items are your responsibility. Please take extreme caution when working with your items.

* Includes looted items, quests items, does not include Pokemon caught since there is autosave.

Request Denied.

Closed.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back