What's new

Welcome!

[Recovery] Lost items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fivo

Reaction score
Hello again
Items: mewtwo's cloned ticket (first) x2, smart candy, daily login exp ticket and bag with 300-320k(?) i got for milotic 130 tm ref, rain dance and c kingler 42f sold yesterday.
Please try to find them and do something with that rollbacks, I'm done writing posts and waiting for CM's for few days to get what's mine.
I'm sure there are many of things lost that I'm not even aware of, it's hard to notice everything that's missing. Should I make a list of items :confused: ?
Greetings
Facepalmpool, Diamond

Fivo

Reaction score
I logged in game today about 18:30 and noticed that. Last login was yesterday's night.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I logged in game today about 18:30 and noticed that. Last login was yesterday's night.

then you couldn't lose it for game's fault since crash was today 7:09am polish time (your time)

Fivo

Reaction score
finished fishing like 4am, and i don't think i was so sleepy that i threw those items in the water. It happens to me every time We have rollback, and CM guys always manage to find what's lost. Pls don't try to make me fool ...

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
finished fishing like 4am, and i don't think i was so sleepy that i threw those items in the water. It happens to me every time We have rollback, and CM guys always manage to find what's lost. Pls don't try to make me fool ...
then you couldn't lose it for game's fault since crash was today 7:09am polish time (your time)
my answer is here and nobody tries to make you a fool, you were offline when rollback happened so you couldn't lose it for game's fault.

Nymeria

Reaction score

Nice way to get help... Kids nowadays have no clue of How to speak to another people and ask for something. Its like everything is an order and we should ALL obbey...
Damm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back