What's new

Welcome!

Lost in Update

ryuken

Reaction score
Hello everyone. The reason for this post is because i lost 7k and TM13 Ice Beam.

How i lost?
I Put it in my house, and 10 minutes after, we get kick for the update cliente. (i say "we" because my RL Friends was there too. ShiroO and Swar Niun)
When i download the New client, and enter in game. i dont see my 7k and my TM13 in my house, then i go the CP and check locker and its not there :c Otherwise, the house come back to decorating I had done. and things (furniture, table, TV, PS2 and other) we had moved again before the Kicks...
I feel really frustate with this Situation because, i play hard to get those money. I play hard in the event to get those TM and i really want it back to me :S
I hope you (Staff) Can help me with this problem..

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

jasm141

Reaction score
Es cierto lo que dice, según parece no se guardaron los ítem lo que ocasiona una perdida y frustacion ante la perdía de dichos ítem, y claro ante este problema la solución es sencilla y clara, y debe ser atendida con antelación, una ayuda para este jugador que lleva tiempo jugando siempre con el mejor juego online padventures.
debe de haber alguna forma de que recupere sus items.

Back