What's new

Welcome!

Level up service

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGenetixI

Reaction score
Hey everyone i want to try this out just because i think it will be some kind of fun and really just have time on my hands well if you want to send me a message in diamond my nick is Equinox

level 1-40 - 50 HD per level
level 41-60 - 100 HD per level
level 61-75 - 135 HD per level
level 76-90 - 190 HD per levell
level 91-100 - 230 HD per level
Not accepting pokes 100+ for now.

Note: I keep rights to decline your request. If I can't finish task I accepted I will tell you about it and let you know right away, and take only 80% of cash (example: you give me pokemon to lvl up from 80 to 100, I make it only to level 92 - you pay me 2360 HD x 80% = 1888 HD)

PS: If you are not interested do not comment please!

Last edited:

IGenetixI

Reaction score

First one is done
Pokemon- Cloned Pinisr
Lvls-78-90

Last edited:

Mastersma

Banned user
Reaction score
Just an advice: Don't put pokemons in Poker Chips case.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Well, I have always been careful with exp services, especially these on forum, being afraid, that someone might scam other players.

The screens you have posted saying "first pokemon level x to y done" are just fakes. Explain me why? Waiting anyone to give you better pokemon to "level up"? What kind of service is it, when you level pokemon with rare candies, making yourself lose cash on it? You know, this is very suspicious for me

Proofs:
KPlag_ZlO.png

DLiiyJT7b.png

3UpG0a69p.png

NWVxlMW.png

wW4CjRZ8M.png

Are you waiting till someone will use your "service" to level up an expensive pokemon??

IGenetixI

Reaction score
Well first off let me just say my service isn't about winning money it is about satisfying the clients and just out of generosity i am doing this i am no thief i don't need anything really im just being a generous person is that so hard to believe? I mean is the world really that messed up that people don't believe in real nice and generous persons that really do exist?

IGenetixI

Reaction score
Well, I have always been careful with exp services, especially these on forum, being afraid, that someone might scam other players.

The screens you have posted saying "first pokemon level x to y done" are just fakes. Explain me why? Waiting anyone to give you better pokemon to "level up"? What kind of service is it, when you level pokemon with rare candies, making yourself lose cash on it? You know, this is very suspicious for me

Proofs:
KPlag_ZlO.png

DLiiyJT7b.png

3UpG0a69p.png

NWVxlMW.png

wW4CjRZ8M.png

Are you waiting till someone will use your "service" to level up an expensive pokemon??

Well first off let me just say my service isn't about winning money it is about satisfying the clients and just out of generosity i am doing this i am no thief i don't need anything really im just being a generous person is that so hard to believe? I mean is the world really that messed up that people don't believe in real nice and generous persons that really do exist?

IGenetixI

Reaction score
and also how is it fake if i reached the goal of the client he got his poke to the level he wanted it, it does not matter how i got it to that level as long as he or she was satisfied is all that matters in a service.

Mastersma

Banned user
Reaction score
trust me i don't do it for the money i do it for the satisfaction.

Lol so you prefer to waste than win?

Well then please satisfy me, give me all your pokemons.

Scammer detected: Equinox, he's waiting for expensive pokemons to steal them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back