What's new

Welcome!

Lapras

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeanm5

Reaction score
I know I'm suggesting big changes, but Lapras is a very dear pokemon, and he was never so strong in this game, my suggestion is

I made a mistake when suggesting two more area attacks, so I edited the post

Passive ------------- future sight
m1 sing
M2 future sight-- trick
m3 aqua blast
m4 bubblebeam
m5 ice sport
m6 aurora beam
m7 block ------------ endure
m8 ice shards
m9 hydropump
m10 blizzard

Edited

Last edited:

demzpacito

Reaction score
u understand that adding endure to moveset means no more reflect on tm learnset right? meaning a flood of reflects on servers due to free removal from poke

even if it was a good idea, which is not because lapras' typing makes it extremely vulnerable hence reflect is much more welcome than endure because its a protection, i dont think staff would accept it because of aforementioned flood of tm reflects

jeanm5

Reaction score
but there are several pokemons in the game with healing of 50% learn to reflect or even have in the moveset (cryogonal, starmie, tropius, meganium) lapras can have endure and reflect, I believe that this way it would become competitive, otherwise it will be forgotten, a example is starmie, with reflect and recovery, it became very used, even with bad typing

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
You can't compare recovery to endure. If you play well you can make opponent unable to use recovery (making combo in the right moment along with stuns). Endure is being used automatically no matter what and also protects user from damage that it takes right in the moment of use

jeanm5

Reaction score
You can't compare recovery to endure. If you play well you can make opponent unable to use recovery (making combo in the right moment along with stuns). Endure is being used automatically no matter what and also protects user from damage that it takes right in the moment of use

I still think recovery or aqua ring is better, because they can be used more than once, and recovered with pop soda during a duel.
I just suggested the endure, to be different from the others

Last edited:

falconflu

Reaction score
I know I'm suggesting big changes, but Lapras is a very dear pokemon, and he was never so strong in this game, my suggestion is

I made a mistake when suggesting two more area attacks, so I edited the post

Passive ------------- future sight
m1 sing
M2 future sight-- trick
m3 aqua blast
m4 bubblebeam
m5 ice sport
m6 aurora beam
m7 block ------------ endure
m8 ice shards
m9 hydropump
m10 blizzard

Edited

keep with block and add more HP :D its simple. lapras dont need heal also can change ice sport for perish song (on kanto is one of the referencial moves from lapras)

jeanm5

Reaction score
keep with block and add more HP :D its simple. lapras dont need heal also can change ice sport for perish song (on kanto is one of the referencial moves from lapras)

More hp could be nice, but still need trick for keeping distance from enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back