What's new

Welcome!

[Ban Appeal] Jailed for Macro on Meowth

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordgzar

Reaction score
Hello,

First i'd like to say that i'm sorry for what i did, i've been hunting in meowth for the past 6 or 7 days trying to get an amulet of coin and didn't do anything else for these days except meowth.

I've been playing this game for the past 22 days never seen someone banned for macro, also i didn't see the rules it might be my fault as i had to search for game rules.

Many of you knows that meowth has only 2 or 3 spawns which always work as first come first serve "until someone don't respect others and don't leave".

So i tried to keep the spot for as much as i can using my gamming mouse which is widely used by many gamers to auto click for me, my gamming mouse has an option to click keyboard keys separated by milliseconds intervals for x times with a maximum of 100 time then you will have to reclick, staying in the spawn and trying to keep it for the past 6 to 7 days wasn't that easy for example i went to the bathroom in one day so i went above the pyramid to be afk then i came back to find someone took the spawn.

It's not fair to have only 2 or 3 spawns that have from 3 to t meowth only and as a new play i've been struggling to catch up with the old players in most of things except by having help from others "Thanks for the Amazing friends and players who helped me out".

So i basically left my pc next to me to auto click every x ms to kill meowth 5 or 6 times in the past 6 days doing this for 50 to 60 min daily, as i have to eat go to the bathroom take naps work and study, yet i love the game and want to catch up with others.

I saw many players sticking something to their keyboard in this game inorder to do something but i didn't have to do this my mouse had the capability of doing this "which i use in most games from fps to rpg as it's a feature" so i used the mouse to replace me for small portions of time to do life things and get back and i still have the spawn.

I hope owners understand my execuse and accept my apology also know that i did this as the situation was the reason and i didn't mean to abuse my mouse features.

Thanks,
Gazar
Platinum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back