What's new

Welcome!

It takes a new place respawn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikiup

Reaction score
Greetings, my idea is that should to create a new respawn or fix the time more fast, as the level 130 or 140 where we do not level up, because no where to do it, nothing else in 100 level grass element and is always busy. Thanks!

Lord-Hulk

Reaction score
good idea,but a little repetitive. need is another good respawn to facilitate players who want to level up the 130-150 since mansion was nerfed yet in game and hoen has great respawns to catch that give good exp.

Obreviate

Reaction score
Well, buddy, I really don't think so. After you reach level 100, there are good places to hunt/ to level. As you even know 100 + is a good place, but there isn't the only one, there are Meteor mash, yellow hall, elder charizard's valley (100), elder charizard's valley (130, when you reach this level), there are nice places on hoenn region too, anyways, you just need find out a place that you wanna stay and appreciate this, listen to music, talking with friends, etc. (I do this and i like xD). When I was level 130, I stayed the biggest part of the time, leveling on the end of meteor mash's quest, till i get 150 level. Some steelixs, machamps, Tyranitars, Rhydons, a nice loot for sure, etc. About the stages as you told ("fix the time"), I think that it is fair enough, as it is. I don't know if something new/different is coming to players 100 + by part of staff, but as I've told you, for me, it's fair enough.

Last edited:

Grayfoox

Reaction score
well, about Elders 130+, those don't have any difference between lvl 100, those give the same amount of exp and they are harder than lvl 100 only xD

Mikiup

Reaction score
I did not say that these places are bad, just not give very good experience, Example: manssion Gengar, Yellow hall, TM 23, possibly in hoen there are good places, but many players and not enough !

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
There are enough of respawns for players of level 100-130.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back