What's new

Welcome!

insulting parents

Duzy pan

Reaction score
Player with name "Skies" from diamond every day provocate me in pl chat. Often I ignoring him but today he insulted my parents call "twoj stary, olimek ma niebieską karte" mean your father, olimek have blue card(home abuse). Its not true! I have very good parents!

ETGh7KX.jpg

ps. I was afk. Before he wrote it I didnt talk with him.

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
Player with name "Skies" from diamond every day provocate me in pl chat. Often I ignoring him but today he insulted my parents call "twoj stary, olimek ma niebieską karte" mean your father, olimek have blue card(home abuse). Its not true! I have very good parents!

ETGh7KX.jpg

ps. I was afk. Before he wrote it I didnt talk with him.

I dont think it was enough offensive as we can see experienced tutor Lord Sqnik. You think you know better than him?

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Its funny how you misrepresent everything what I'm writing, why you dont show full screen with conversation? It was written to Pajonk, this part of conversation was joke with that you are Pajonk's father, its funny how you are provoking whole polish chat, just to wait on other players to find their mistakes and search possible punish for them, stop behave with Pajonk like 2 retarted kids, please.
Oh, and insulting someones parents seriously is ugly.
Ps. Give back Diren's 25k thief.

Duzy pan

Reaction score
Its funny how you misrepresent everything what I'm writing, why you dont show full screen with conversation? It was written to Pajonk, this part of conversation was joke with that you are Pajonk's father, its funny how you are provoking whole polish chat, just to wait on other players to find their mistakes and search possible punish for them, stop behave with Pajonk like 2 retarted kids, please.
Oh, and insulting someones parents seriously is ugly.
Ps. Give back Diren's 25k thief.
Before I didint talking with you so why wrote something about me? I was afk. Stop call me a thief if I have not robben anyone.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Before I didint talking with you so why wrote something about me? I was afk. Stop call me a thief if I have not robben anyone.

its kinda stupid about that you think im insulting someones parents, you could take this as insult on your parents if i would write "olimek your father have blue card" but there is comma, so idk why you take this as your parents insulting, also i wasnt talking to you. as i said im thinking its ugly behaviour, but i hope staff will finally think about punishing fake reports, and about your permament mute as it was in the past. And yes you are thief, you promised him 25k and you didnt give it to him, for me its robbing.

Last edited:

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Khormes got already warning from the tutor on the polish chat. I'm just wondering why you wrote this thread on the forum - people are got insulted even worse everyday and they just ignore it. Of course - he shouldn't write such a stuff on the public chat but just take in your mind that you are not better and you are still provoking people or you also write to them in an offensive manner (mainly in a direct way).

Back