i only can say give it a try maybe it works for more players
Peace Out

Ps i use Pa DX9

Last edited:

SpoderMan

Banned user
Reaction score
Didn't work to me.. But my pc isn't too bad.. xD

Also, thank you for sharing it, doing a better job than admins. At least you're trying xD
Really thank you.

I hope that it help some people

Ortopeda

Reaction score
But now i have problem.. When i close this client all options which i changed reset

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Ok so Demon King asked me to post my config, so here it is:

LctIDw.png

I can either use DX9 client or OpenGL, with both it works fine. As you can see instead of 40fps limit I use 60. With 60 it looks cool, and since my PC can perfectly handle it I just keep it on 60. For me the problem is when you have FPS on "Max". It tries to run more and more everytime making your PC crush, doesn't matter how powerful it is. So I advice you all to go check with this config or demon's king config, and only move the FPS limit and test wich number is better for you. I use 60, demon kings uses 40, maybe someone else could use 80, but as I said, I see no diference between 60 or 200, that's why I keep it just on 60 (optimize please)

Khan

Reaction score
Framerate/Frames per second (FPS). Should be set based on your monitor and based on how playable you want the game to be, most people have a 60hz refresh rate (60FPS) monitor. If you set the framerate limit any higher than that you'll see what is called tearing. Basically the gpu/igpu that you have will render a frame faster than the monitor can display which means that you will see parts of previous frames ontop of new frames quite frequently.

Framelimit will set a limit for your PC to a max fps so it won't work any harder than that amount of fps. Which means a wooden PC can handle PA. I recommend to all with wooden pcs to set the limit at 30. Most people can't see a difference higher than 30 fps and you will have no benefit from higher than that in PA. Only for first person shooter games which has a lot of action and requires good reflexes and so on would recieve benefit from it.

Kirminex

Reaction score
i get lagg whenever a crowd of pokes sorrounds my pokemon and start spamming moves and my client starts freezing/lagging and im unable to either move or keep using moves until their animations stop or either im dead, will that apply to me? (i also keep the Verticall Sincronization on most of the time, the time is off is when im either seeing better results with it off or either im just testing it).

Also ive noticed some procceses on the client like clicking on a black spot in the map or simply making it larger make the client more and more laggier that it litterally freezes every time you repeat the acction, i was told i had to update my drivers and i did so and i got better results on the OpenGl client but it wasnt that much of a difference, i rlly wish you luck on finding the problems cuse im getting tired of dyng this way.

ill be honest i love the client and i dont rlly want to go back to the old pathetic client, most of the time im at 30Fps which should be enough to be completly playable, but all that makes no difference if the frames goes from an stable 30 to 0-2 in just a blink of an eye.

note: i walked yesterday 11 times all the way to ice quest to gain some lvls just to get either freezed/lagged to dead or simply kicked from the server and dyng trying to reconnect.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
my pc sometimes is really lagged when i hunt in wild places with too many pokes e.e i get freeze and i die

xtaacox

Reaction score
I got the same problem as kirminex, I dont want to go somewhere far from the pokemon center anymore because I know im gonna die due all the lags/freeze, I cant go to elder zard or tm 23 or ice quest because I always get lag, freezes and kicks and I die
I decieded to go cloned island and even when im with 2 C. gengars or in c bzz jolteon and trode I get freeze and die

Demon King

Reaction score
I got the same problem as kirminex, I dont want to go somewhere far from the pokemon center anymore because I know im gonna die due all the lags/freeze, I cant go to elder zard or tm 23 or ice quest because I always get lag, freezes and kicks and I die
I decieded to go cloned island and even when im with 2 C. gengars or in c bzz jolteon and trode I get freeze and die
weird i can hunt at red gyara respawn normaly

Back