What's new

Welcome!

[Recovery] I lost my money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relinew

Reaction score
Today when I went to change my character bag I realized it did not give me money back, when I see the bag "scizor bag" where I have my money nothing appears, was all empty. The loss of my money was 7.5k Please help if I would put will thank !!

Name: Boomboon
Server: Platinum

huberto

Reaction score
Cash dont have their serial numbers so it cant be recovered, it works only for pokemons. Im sorry to say but probably noone can help you.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
You had to lose it in other way, the npc is working fine, just checked it.

Relinew

Reaction score
You had to lose it in other way, the npc is working fine, just checked it.

I was alone with my money in a separate bag, when I made the change I saw my bag where I had my money was gone, the error it gave me the NPC!

matheo01q

Reaction score
I was alone with my money in a separate bag, when I made the change I saw my bag where I had my money was gone, the error it gave me the NPC!

show all bags then or ur friend take your money.

Relinew

Reaction score
show all bags then or ur friend take your money.

I do not have my money exposed to the whole world to see, I do not share my account. Before going to the NPC to change my bag I saw my money and everything was completely finished selling a Yellow Key and after that I went to change my bag to change my money disappeared!

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Listen, Ive checked npc in every possible way, that's impossible that you have lost money this way. You are lying or you have lost your money in a different way than you say.

Relinew

Reaction score
I have no need to lie, I'm not sure what happened, but hey you who should be in charge of solving problems.

You can close the subject .... I lost my money and you can not do anything ... Thanks !!!

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I am sorry but I can't solve a problem that doesn't exist. Npc is working as it should, money don't disappear, so you had to lose them in another way.

@closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back