What's new

Welcome!

How to use Shared Exp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agustiinn

Reaction score
Shared experience means that the experience points a creature is yielding is distributed equally between all members of a party. If the creature that is killed normally gives at least 20 experience points, a bonus of 5% of experience points will be granted. To activate shared experience, the party leader must not have a battle sign and needs to select the according point via the context menu.

To be able to activate shared experience, certain requirements must be fulfilled:

Only characters that are of similar levels can share experience when hunting together. To be more precise, the lowest character in a party may not have less than two-thirds of the levels of the highest character. This means a level 40 can share experience with a level 60 but not with a level 20; or a level 200 can share experience with a level 300.

Finally, all party members must be actively involved. This means they must either have healed another member or attacked an aggressive monster.

Now explained with pictures!:

First of all, you should click on your friend and select the option "Invite to party" :

VlwsSaN.png

You should check if you have "PZ"
KTxdM9t.png

(if you have Pz you can not active Shared exp, and this option will be hiden)

So, you shouldn't have pz to active it, and the option will appears:
DPkS6Tq.png

And then:
1aSyk9D.png

Ok, now that shared exp is activated, you must check your friend's lvl:
mrRCsnb.png

He's lvl 139, i'm 140, so he has more than 2/3 of exp than me.
and it will work perfectly:
t0HqRla.png

As you can see, both gained the same amount of exp!

But if your friend hasn't at least 2/3 of your exp...
8Wdc1DA.png

TShKouJ.png

Ok, Now you know how to use shared exp, hope i helped you a lot! :D

Founts: Tibia Faq/Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back