What's new

Welcome!

Holidays with Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
Seeing that cloneds and shinies arent allowed in tournament lvl 65, I would like to suggest that Mythic pokes such as C onix or Tapus shouldnt be allowed in Tournament lvl 65 aswell cuz someone could lower their lvl to use them. Thanks

Zecao

Reaction score
Seeing that cloneds and shinies arent allowed in tournament lvl 65, I would like to suggest that Mythic pokes such as C onix or Tapus shouldnt be allowed in Tournament lvl 65 aswell cuz someone could lower their lvl to use them. Thanks

Asustado potter?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
sD3KYIe.png

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
There will be one more tournament

Tournament nr 6: Lvling Tournament

RULES:

- Everyone will start with lvl 30
- Due to rule above your pokemons should have max lvl of 40
- You can bring only 2 pokemons with you
- You cannot bring same 2 pokemons (for example charmander + charmander)
- You cannot lvl up in party it has to be solo
- Your pokemons cannot have tms (you cant also add them on tournament world)
- You cannot trade pokemons with other players
- You can catch pokemons on tournament world but you cannot bring balls stronger than super balls
- You can bring only 50 revives and 100 super potions with you
- You can collect items etc. to sell them and buy better balls, revives etc.
- You cannot use exp tickets, vouchers and helds that increase exp
- Ofc those that won 1st/2nd place in other tournaments cant participate in that one
- Tournament will last 2,5 hour after that time we will tell you to come back to depo. Once that is done we will check everyone lvl

Additional Info:

You can sign up in this thread or just log in to tournament world. We will start at 21:00 GMT +2 to start If you log in later, keep in mind that it will be harder for you.
- Date: 01/08/2020

Rewards:
- 1st place: Shaymin / trophy / addon bag / 60 premium days / tm case (of your choice)
- 2nd place: Cloned Box / thropy / addon bag / 30 premium days / tm case (of your choice)
- 3rd place: Pikachu cosplay / trophy / 15 premium days / addon bag

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
Some questions about lvling tournament:

1) Do we choose pokemon to lvling up or its given by you?
2) If we choose it and if that pokemon would need stone to evo, can we take it with us to tournament world or we need to get it on tournament world?
3) Does it cost 5 diamonds as well or less/more?
4) Do we choose pokemon which want to report as a tournament pokemon, right?
5) If we catch any pokemon on tournament world, can we use it there?

For now it's all. Thanks!

Tsotss

Reaction score
One more question about helds and maybe berries.
It is possible to take others helds/berries, they are allowed? Only items which increasing exp pokemon aren't allowed.

Know there is a rule about increasing helds, but asking about others cus want to be sure.

huberto

Reaction score
To avoid troubles with people bringing too many pots/balls/berries/helds/cash/autoloot? and stuff i suggest you to make a rule where players have to enter tournament with newly created clean character. Only with 2 chosen pokemong.

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Some questions about lvling tournament:

1) Do we choose pokemon to lvling up or its given by you?
2) If we choose it and if that pokemon would need stone to evo, can we take it with us to tournament world or we need to get it on tournament world?
3) Does it cost 5 diamonds as well or less/more?
4) Do we choose pokemon which want to report as a tournament pokemon, right?
5) If we catch any pokemon on tournament world, can we use it there?

For now it's all. Thanks!

i mean it is said in rules that you can bring only 2 pokemons (the same way you bring your team for duel one) so idk why u ask about it and ye anything you catch there is yours to use

Tsotss

Reaction score
i mean it is said in rules that you can bring only 2 pokemons (the same way you bring your team for duel one) so idk why u ask about it and ye anything you catch there is yours to use

Yep, idk why I asked about it, was blind for a moment during reading imo. Nevermind xd. Sorry for stupid questions like 1st one and 4th for sure. ;x

huberto

Reaction score
To avoid troubles with people bringing too many pots/balls/berries/helds/cash/autoloot? and stuff i suggest you to make a rule where players have to enter tournament with newly created clean character. Only with 2 chosen pokemong.

Bump with few questions.

1. How about rates? Is it going to be like diamond/platinum or completely different?
2. Can you clarify "solo playing" rule? What I mean is if you reject my idea about starting with fresh and clear character there will be people with higher fishing level and better rods, there is possible scenario where 1 guy pays for his friends to enter tournament and just fish for him so he can get exp from few people fishing with no shared experience. This can be applied to luring on any other spawn or farming items and giving out revives, potions, etc. Is anyone going to be checking it throughout the tournament?
3. I believe that Moxie ability should be restricted same as some abi are excluded from PVP tournaments. Otherwise there is high chance that majority of people will be ksing eachother with stacked Mightyena.
4. Is there a chance you can make this tournament server last 1 or 2 days and every participant will get a Tournament Ticket at start. Something like:
You see a Tournament ticket (150 minutes).
An unique ticket that gives you xxx% extra base loot/catch/experience for character/pokemon for 2.5 hour. (xxx is value you wanted to normaly set as server rates).
All server exp rates should be set to 0 so you get no experience/loot and can't catch anything if you don't have Tournament ticket enabled. This could encourage people from different time zones who can't participate at exact time you set it up but they have some time to play at different hours during weekend.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Bump with few questions.

1. How about rates? Is it going to be like diamond/platinum or completely different?
2. Can you clarify "solo playing" rule? What I mean is if you reject my idea about starting with fresh and clear character there will be people with higher fishing level and better rods, there is possible scenario where 1 guy pays for his friends to enter tournament and just fish for him so he can get exp from few people fishing with no shared experience. This can be applied to luring on any other spawn or farming items and giving out revives, potions, etc. Is anyone going to be checking it throughout the tournament?
3. I believe that Moxie ability should be restricted same as some abi are excluded from PVP tournaments. Otherwise there is high chance that majority of people will be ksing eachother with stacked Mightyena.
4. Is there a chance you can make this tournament server last 1 or 2 days and every participant will get a Tournament Ticket at start. Something like:
An unique ticket that gives you xxx% extra base loot/catch/experience for character/pokemon for 2.5 hour. (xxx is value you wanted to normaly set as server rates).
All server exp rates should be set to 0 so you get no experience/loot and can't catch anything if you don't have Tournament ticket enabled. This could encourage people from different time zones who can't participate at exact time you set it up but they have some time to play at different hours during weekend.

+999999

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Bump with few questions.

1. Rates are the same as on Diamond
2. Solo playing is quite clear, you have to exp alone, without any kind of help or party and we'll be checking it.
3. I don't know if possible
4. Not much possible, first of all normal tournaments are done the same way, second of all we cannot spend hours without sleeping to control people, so time that has been set will stay as it is.

Tsotss

Reaction score
I would like to ask about loot system in tournament world. Copy of character to tournament world includes also loot which is in loot window? Cus one of the rules says that we can collect items there and sell for money to have possiblity buying better pots/revives/balls etc. To this time didn't put attention how loot in this system works, if items which we have in loot window in any server are also in loot window in tournament world. Just curiosity, where behind it can be a weakness of this tournament, I mean tons of items from that window can be used for getting money. Moreover if it would be checked if someone uses them (in case they are copied as well) how would be possible to separate them with items obtained in tournament world.

Hope is clear and just as I said, haven't look on loot window in tournament world so simply have no idea if that window is clear or have items of copied character.

Popeye

Reaction score
I don't know if you answer this, but the map is going to be the same as now? Or is going to be smaller and different? I thing that is important to know which pokemon we take with us. (Maybe only kanto map, maybe alola??)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back