Welcome!

Holidays with Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello we would like to announce that we are going to create few tournaments during holidays

Tournaments will be global, that means there will be specially created world and all participants will have to copy their characters there. It will cost 5 diamonds

Tournament nr 1: Random Pokemons

Rules:
- Duels 1Vs1 / Pokemons: 6vs6
- Flutes and berries are allowed
- Battle mode is forbidden
- You can sign up with only one character.
- Your character must be of level 120 or higher.
- It will be a two stages tournament: group eliminations -> finals
- Each group will have 4-5 players (depending on amount of participants)
- 2 players from each group will advance to the next stage (unless your group will have less players).
- Helds are not allowed

!!!Important!!!
- Right before tournament each player will draw for himself 8 random pokemons, which will be hidden in bags.
- Each bag will have few different pokemons, player will have to choose bag + slot number to get 1 pokemon.
- All pokemons will have reflect if this is possible to be fair with those who have protections + other random TM
- There will be group eliminations and depending how many players will join, there's possibility that eliminations will be done on 2 different arenas

Additional Info:

You can sign up in this thread or just log in to tournament world at 20:00 GMT +2 to be added to bracket. If you log in later, don't be expecting to be on the list.
- Adding to brackets starts at 19:30 GMT+2. Duels will start 1 hour later. If you want to be on the list, you have to be online at 19:30.
- Date: 18/07/2020

Rewards:
- 1st place: Shaymin / trophy / addon bag / 60 premium days / tm case (of your choice)
- 2nd place: Cloned Box / thropy / addon bag / 30 premium days / tm case (of your choice)
- 3rd place: Pikachu cosplay / trophy / 15 premium days / addon bag

Tournament nr 2: Single Type

RULES:

- duels will be 1vs1 with 6 pokemons
- You can duel with only 1 pokemon that has baton pass or hold back OR have choice scarf equipped
- You can carry only 1 shiny pokemon.
- You can not use Mega Pokemons
- You can use pokemons that have only a single type (for example arcanine because hes pure fire but you can't use mawile that is steel/fairy)
- No limits to cloned pokemons.
- Smeargle is not allowed
- Cant be copy aka arcanine + cloned arca or houndoom + shiny houndoom
- Your character must be of level 120 or higher
- Only 1 held of each type is allowed
- Its forbidden to use destiny knot
- 2 players from each group will advance to the next stage (unless your group will have less players).

Additional Info:

You can sign up in this thread or just log in to tournament world at 20:00 GMT +2 to be added to bracket. If you log in later, don't be expecting to be on the list.
- Adding to brackets starts at 19:30 GMT+2. Duels will start 1 hour later. If you want to be on the list, you have to be online at 19:30.
- Date: 25/07/2020

Rewards:
- 1st place: Shaymin / trophy / addon bag / 60 premium days / tm case (of your choice)
- 2nd place: Cloned Box / thropy / addon bag / 30 premium days / tm case (of your choice)

Tournament nr 3: Kanto Only

RULES:

- You can duel with only 1 pokemon that has baton pass or hold back OR have choice scarf equipped
- You can carry only 1rare pokemon (Crystal Onix, Red Gyarados, Elder Charizard, Big Onix).
- No limits to cloned pokemons.
- Cant be copy aka arcanine + cloned arca or houndoom + shiny houndoom

Additional Info:

- Date: 08/08/2020

Rewards:

Tournament nr 4: Pokemons with max 65 lvl

RULES:

- You can not use Cloned and Shiny Pokemons
- You can not use Red gyarados or Crystal onix
- Cant be copy aka arcanine + other arcanine
- Your character must be of level 55 or higher
- Your pokemons can not have lvl higher than 65

Additional Info:

- Tranfering your character to tournament world for this tournament will cost only 1 diamond
- Date: 15/08/2020

Rewards:
- 1st place: Zeraora / trophy / addon bag / 60 premium days / tm case (of your choice)

Tournament nr 5: Alola Only

RULES:

- You can use max 2 Ultra Beasts or max 2 Shiny Pokemons
- You can also use 1 Beast and 1 Shiny
- Cant be copy aka decidueye + shiny decidueye etc.

Additional Info:

- Date: 29/08/2020

Rewards:

Tournament nr 6: Lvling Tournament

RULES:

- Everyone will start with lvl 30
- Due to rule above your pokemons should have max lvl of 40
- You can bring only 2 pokemons with you
- You cannot bring same 2 pokemons (fror example charmander + charmander)
- You cannot lvl up in party it has to be solo
- Your pokemons cannot have tms (you cant also add them on tournament world)
- You cannot trade pokemons with other players
- You can catch pokemons on tournament world but you cannot bring balls stronger than super balls
- You can bring only 50 revives and 100 super potions with you
- You can collect items etc. to sell them and buy better balls, revives etc.
- You cannot use exp tickets, vouchers and helds that increase exp
- Ofc those that won 1st/2nd place in other tournaments cant participate in that one
- Tournament will last 2,5 hour after that time we will tell you to come back to depo. Once that is done we will check everyone lvl

Additional Info:

You can sign up in this thread or just log in to tournament world. We will start at 21:00 GMT +2 to start If you log in later, keep in mind that it will be harder for you.
- Date: 01/08/2020

Rewards:

Last edited:

Popeye

Reaction score
Hi, I thing you are missing one very important rule, or maybe add that rule after this... it should be FORBIDDEN to ask for pokemon to GM, CM, GOD, ETC, we all know that they get some "unique" pokemon because of their help in the game (That is OK), but is NOT FAIR for those who make his team by themselves.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi, I thing you are missing one very important rule, or maybe add that rule after this... it should be FORBIDDEN to ask for pokemon to GM, CM, GOD, ETC, we all know that they get some "unique" pokemon because of their help in the game (That is OK), but is NOT FAIR for those who make his team by themselves.

wtf dude? xD nobody has ever gotten pokemon for tournament from us with ony exception when it is a random tourny lol

Agustiinn

Reaction score
Nice guys!
Just a doubt, we have to transfer a character to tournament world in each tournament to play?
Wouldnt be create a serv with all same characters and pokemón of diam/plat?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Nice guys!
Just a doubt, we have to transfer a character to tournament world in each tournament to play?
Wouldnt be create a serv with all same characters and pokemón of diam/plat?

No, because:
1. One of these is random when staff creates pokemons for players and we don't want to mix them with players' pokemons.
2. It would mean moving would be more expensive and not everyone wants to participate in all kind of tournaments

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Well I don't want to make a drama of this but we all know that is not true. xD
Such accusations aren't nice, but believe in whatever you want, even that reptilians exist and Sting is one of them hehhe. I don't know where is the logic here. Why would we make other players lose their time trying on tournament with "unique" pokemon if we can simply give them the same rewards and you wouldn't even know about it? And what's the point of creating tournament, losing time ourselves, getting stressed if we already know who's gonna win with unique pokemon? plzzzz think 50x before saying bs

Zecao

Reaction score
I would like to discuss some things that you may have overlooked for the tournament rules, but I hope you can take them accordingly

!! = If a pokemon with batom pass / hold back is used, the item held: Choice cannot be used
Scarf, You cannot have a holdback + Batom pass, it cannot be accessed through wish /

I think it is very important to limit the use of this mechanism, especially since changes can be accessed through skill swap / wish / prankster / thief / helds / ememergency exit

regards

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
I would like to discuss some things that you may have overlooked for the tournament rules, but I hope you can take them accordingly

!! = If a pokemon with batom pass / hold back is used, the item held: Choice cannot be used

I think this rule is unnecessary, remember that the held choice scarf can be canceled with item urge and some abilities like Shadow tag and Neutralizing gas.

Tsotss

Reaction score
It may be stupid question but better ask to be sure.

Can we participe in all tournaments, even if someone wins 1 and every tournament costs 5 diamonds, right?

Ps. Its really awesome.

I know if something like this would be then that information will appear on post, but sometimes someone simply can forget to write about it and as I said its just to be sure.

Shouya

Reaction score
It may be stupid question but better ask to be sure.

Can we participe in all tournaments, even if someone wins 1 and every tournament costs 5 diamonds, right?

Ps. Its really awesome.

I know if something like this would be then that information will appear on post, but sometimes someone simply can forget to write about it and as I said its just to be sure.

I was gonna ask the same lel

demzpacito

Reaction score
Such accusations aren't nice, but believe in whatever you want, even that reptilians exist and Sting is one of them hehhe. I don't know where is the logic here. Why would we make other players lose their time trying on tournament with "unique" pokemon if we can simply give them the same rewards and you wouldn't even know about it? And what's the point of creating tournament, losing time ourselves, getting stressed if we already know who's gonna win with unique pokemon? plzzzz think 50x before saying bs

I'm not entirely sure but I think there was a misunderstanding. I think Popeye was reffering to borrowing unique pokes from GMs/CMs they are friends with and Aga understood it like staff creating pokes to help a specific player to win. Forgive me if I'm wrong

Juangutierrez

Reaction score

Scarf, You cannot have a holdback + Batom pass, it cannot be accessed through wish /

I think it is very important to limit the use of this mechanism, especially since changes can be accessed through skill swap / wish / prankster / thief / helds / ememergency exit

regards
I don't see the problem with skill swap /wish etc but i agree with ban choice scarf+baton/hold back or i have 2 solución
1.-we can use x2 item urge
2.- only 1 protect/heal un baton pass Pokémon

And ban ring Target too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back