What's new

Welcome!

Help me advertise padventures!

Voxer

Reaction score
Hello guys!
For those of you who doesn't know me, I'm a pretty old player here, created my first char around 2010, I think that was when the game first created, my in-game nick is Voxito.
I've quitted many times and got back many times, same as every game.
Anyway... I wanted to start advertising the game on other pokemon forums, I don't know if I'm allowed to post forums here, so I won't for now..

First, I tried to look for a trailer for the game, but the only one I found is this one: youtube.com/watch?v=9ydxGNdjmCo
which is pretty much not up-to-date, it also says there 150+ pokemons...
So if anyone can help me find a better one that would be awsome.

As most of you know, most of us are former(?) tibia players and that's how we got to this game, but where I wanna advertise the game, people there most likely won't know tibia, so the trailer should be as much as up-to-date it can be, just cause the graphics got better with time here.

I would like to help me get as many as good details about the game, and even some disadventages, just to become honest when I'll post it on forums, just to make some kind of coverage about the game.

If you want to help me with that and just have troubles with English, just post here or PM me and I'll do my best trying to translate it.

I'll have the second post here to make the coverage before I'll start to post it, and you people can spread it too!

Help us revive the game!

Spanish

Para los que no me conozcan, soy un jugador bastante viejo aquí, cree mi primer personaje en 2010, creo que el juego fue creado ese año, mi nick en el juego es Voxito.
He dejado de jugar y he vuelto muchas veces, igual que otros juegos.
De todas formas.... Queria empezar a hacerle publicidad al juego en otros foros de pokemon, no se si se me permita publicar otros forums aquí, así que no lo haré por ahora...

Primero, trate de buscar un trailer del juego, pero el único que encontré fue este: youtube.com/watch?v=9ydxGNdjmCo
el cual no está para nada al día, también dice que solo hay 150+ pokemones.
Así que si alguien me podría ayudar a encontrar uno mejor, seria genial.

Como la mayoría de ustedes saben, muchos de nosotros somos jugadores viejos de tibia y asi es como conocimos este juego, pero en el lugar donde quiero hacerle publicidad al juego, la gente probablemente no conocerá tibia, así que el trailer debería de estar tan al día como sea posible, solo porque los gráficos mejoraron con el tiempo aquí.

Quisiera que me ayudaran a conseguir tantos detalles sobre este juego como sea posible, e incluso algunas desventajas, solo para ser honestos cuando lo publique en foros, solo para cubrir algo sobre este juego.

Si quisieras ayudarme y tienes problemas con el Inglés, solo haz un post aquí o mándame un mensaje privado y
haré lo mejor que pueda para traducirlo

Tendré el segundo post aquí para el reportaje antes de que empiece a publicarlo, y así ustedes puedan esparcirlo también!

Ayúdanos a revivir el juego!

P.S - if anyone can translate the main things I wrote here to Portuguese it would be awesome!

Last edited:

Voxer

Reaction score
Padventures

Ever wanted to play a free MMORPG Pokemon game and just couldn't find one?
Ever wanted wanted to play a pokemon game that also includes a PvP system?

Padventures has them both!

Padventures is an MMORPG game, based on an old game called Tibia, that's already running for 6 years with a worldwide community.
The game has 3 different servers you can play in; Diamond, Pearl and Platinum.

So, what else do we have in the game?
The game includes all first second and third generations in-game and all of them are catchable!
It also includes most of the 4th generation, part of the 5th generation and few of the 6th. (most of them are obtainable only through quests)
For the full list of pokemons available in-game, you can visit the following link: padventures.info/Lista_pokemon%C3%B3w (I'm not allowed to post links yet, so if anyone can edit it to a link, I would be grateful).

A HUGE map, includes all Kanto, Johto and Hoenn regions! Including a lot of custom made islands to explore.
You can see the maps here:
2.ii.gl/VrdETEDSE.png
and
4.1m.yt/LB9kyS_.png
(Again, please edit this for a link)

The game is made for both PvP players and RPG players.
Want to just enjoy the game without any PvP battles? you can also battle all the gyms in Kanto, Johto and Hoenn!

Game trailers:
youtube.com/watch?v=vPrHFRR6AvE
youtube.com/watch?v=hJsWP23LsI8
(Again, please edit..)

------------------------------------------------------------
Please leave any comments/corrections or anything else I should change/add.
It's not done yet, and I will edit it I guess tomorrow or later on today.

Last edited:

Nepugia

Reaction score
ESPAÑOL

Para los que no me conozcan, soy un jugador bastante viejo aquí, cree mi primer personaje en 2010, creo que el juego fue creado ese año, mi nick en el juego es Voxito.
He dejado de jugar y he vuelto muchas veces, igual que otros juegos.
De todas formas.... Queria empezar a hacerle publicidad al juego en otros foros de pokemon, no se si se me permita publicar otros forums aquí, así que no lo haré por ahora...

Primero, trate de buscar un trailer del juego, pero el único que encontré fue este: youtube.com/watch?v=9ydxGNdjmCo
el cual no está para nada al día, también dice que solo hay 150+ pokemones.
Así que si alguien me podría ayudar a encontrar uno mejor, seria genial.

Como la mayoría de ustedes saben, muchos de nosotros somos jugadores viejos de tibia y asi es como conocimos este juego, pero en el lugar donde quiero hacerle publicidad al juego, la gente probablemente no conocerá tibia, así que el trailer debería de estar tan al día como sea posible, solo porque los gráficos mejoraron con el tiempo aquí.

Quisiera que me ayudaran a conseguir tantos detalles sobre este juego como sea posible, e incluso algunas desventajas, solo para ser honestos cuando lo publique en foros, solo para cubrir algo sobre este juego.

Si quisieras ayudarme y tienes problemas con el Inglés, solo haz un post aquí o mándame un mensaje privado y
haré lo mejor que pueda para traducirlo

Tendré el segundo post aquí para el reportaje antes de que empiece a publicarlo, y así ustedes puedan esparcirlo también!

Ayúdanos a revivir el juego!

huberto

Reaction score
1. Is 3rd generation has all its pokemons in-game?

3rd generation is fully added with complete continent and respawns on map.

2. How many pokemons are there from 4-6 gen?

http://padventures.info/Lista_pokemon%C3%B3w

3. Is the only difference between cloned and shiny is that cloned is for the 1st gen and shiny is for the 2nd?

Cloneds have more HP, about 1k and higher dmg with some spells. Shinies got one spell replaced with other for example shiny Meganium has earthquake instead of leaf blade.

4. When you login with a new charcter in-game, is there some sort of guide for how to play? ( for players that never played tibia before)

There is no such tutorail guide for now but as far as I know staff is planning to add it.

Voxer

Reaction score
3rd generation is fully added with complete continent and respawns on map.

padventures.info/Lista_pokemon%C3%B3w

Cloneds have more HP, about 1k and higher dmg with some spells. Shinies got one spell replaced with other for example shiny Meganium has earthquake instead of leaf blade.

There is no such tutorail guide for now but as far as I know staff is planning to add it.

Thanks for the answers and the trailers!
I belive I'll start making the coverage today

Back