What's new

Welcome!

[GUIDE] Pokemon Adventures - Abilities Guide

Zake Ketchum

Reaction score
Hello all,i making this guide to explain the abilities of the pokemons,you will learn about all abilities,the function and how to use.

Obs:This guide was translated by me and was obtained by me from my orkut brazilian Pokemon Adventures community,the best and biggest brazilian community,90% translation was made with my english knowledge and 10% translation was made using the google translator,then i'm sorry if have some english fails :)

abilitiestitle.jpg

20227003.jpg

The ability is a special characteristic of a pokemon that assist the trainer in several ways and occasions,for example:have bushes bloking the way,then you cant pass,but if you have a pokemon with cut ability you can call it and order to cut the bushes that are bloking the way and then clean the passage,so you can pass to the other side.

31008426.jpg

The ability cut has the function of cut down bushes,usually you may find some bushes bloking your way,then with this ability the pokemon clean the way for you pass.
To use Cut call a pokemon with this ability and then right click on order and left click on the bush.

55608318.jpg

The ability harvest has the function of chop trees to get berry,each 5 minutes you can order your pokemon to try chop a tree and have a chance to fail or to sucess and get a berry,have several kinds of berries.
To use Harvest call a pokemon with this ability and then right click on order and left click on the tree.

58301372.jpg

The ability rock smash has the same function of cut,but instead of cuting bushes,the rock smash break small rocks,as the same way of bushes,sometimes you also can find small rocks bloknig your way,then with this ability the pokemon clean the way for you pass.
To use Rock Smash call a pokemon with this ability and then right click on order and left click on the small rock.

78015206.jpg

The ability mining has the same function of harvest,but instead of choping trees,the mining break large crystals,you can order your pokemon to try break a large crystal and have a chance to fail or to sucess and get a powder.
To use Mining call a pokemon with this ability and then right click on order and left click on the large crystal.

35165128.jpg

The ability dig consists of your pokemon open a closed hole,when you order your pokemon will dig a closed hole then opening this again for few seconds and enabling you to go down the hole.
To use Dig call a pokemon with this ability and then right click on order and left click on the closed hole.

44562722.jpg

The ability find hole consists of your pokemon search for a hidden hole in the ground,have a chance to fail or to sucess and find and dig a hidden hole.
To use Find Hole call a pokemon with this ability and then right click on order and left click on the suspicious mound of earth.

19141491.jpg

The ability light able your pokemon illuminate the area around it,it is frequently use in dark places like caves then helping to see the road ahead.
To use Light call a pokemon with this ability and then right click on order and left click on your own pokemon.

27134456.jpg

The blink ability is often used by psychic pokemons,because this type have distance atacks,then when enemy pokemon comes close the psychic pokemon can use blink to get distance of enemy pokemon,blink is a short distance teleport.
To use Blink call a pokemon with this ability and then right click on order and left click where you want that your pokemon teleport,this can be done in the battle too.
Blink have a delay of few seconds.

a10oy.jpg

The Teleport ability is the fastest way to travel,unlike blink,teleport is for far distance,in around 1 second you can travel from one city to another with the teleport ability.
To use Teleport call a pokemon with this ability and then type t cityname and press enter.
You need be out of combat to teleport.
Teleport have a delay of 30 minutes for all pokemons,then use it wisely.
Places you can teleport:
t Pallet Town
t Viridian
t Pewter
t Cerulean
t Vermilion
t Celadon
t Saffron
t Lavender
t Fuchsia
t Cinnabar

a11oo.jpg

The ride ability allow you to mount your pokemon and then run faster.
To use Ride call a pokemon with this ability and then right click on order and left click on yourself.
You need be out of combat to ride a pokemon.

a12t0.jpg

The surf ability allow you to surf with your pokemon and then be at sea and explore new places like islands.
To use Surf call a pokemon with this ability and then right click on order and left click on the water edge.
You need be out of combat to surf with your pokemon.

a13du.jpg

The dive ability allow you to go under the sea with your pokemon and then explore new places in the under of the sea.
To use Dive,while surfing a pokemon with this ability,find a whirlpool and then right click on order and left click on the whirlpool.
To return to the surface right click order and left click the whirlpool spot.

a14o.jpg

The fly ability allow you to mount your pokemon and then fly in the sky,travel fast,reach high places and discover new places and things.
To use Fly call a pokemon with this ability and then right click on order and left click on yourself.
You need be out of combat to fly with a pokemon.
Fly commands:
fly up - up one floor
fly down - down one floor

a16h0.jpg

If you want that your pokemon turn you can use the t commands,the commands is:

t1 - Your pokemon turn north
t2 - Your pokemon turn south
t3 - Your pokemon turn east
t4 - Your pokemon turn west

a170.jpg

When you are riding/surfing/flying you can use the g commands,with this you will surf/ride/fly fast and automatically untill reach some obstacle,here is the commands:

g1 - go fast and automatically to the north
g2 - go fast and automatically to the south
g3 - go fast and automatically to the east
g4 - go fast and automatically to the weast
gstop - stop the "autopilot"

Ready,i explained about all the abilities,what is and how work.
I hope i've helped.
If you have some question,criticism,suggestion or only want thank then post here.

Wait,more guides will come...

Thor

Reaction score
Thats because Chyba have problems in RL.
When he comes back, I'm sure he will revamp his thread.

jasm141

Reaction score
needed to overturn the pokemon ..

t1 = north
t2 = south
t3 = east
t4 = west

TheBest

Reaction score
Thor said:
Thats because Chyba have problems in RL.
When he comes back, I'm sure he will revamp his thread.

who needs revamp when zake already did new one ?

Toddler

Reaction score
We will leave it for now..And when chyba comes back ill tell him to update his stuff.

Zake Ketchum

Reaction score
Thor said:
Read my post, Zake?

Yes,i read,but while he dont back newbies can read my post,and thank you Sammy-ROCK! and TheBest,at least somebody thanked me :x
And dont be angry,i understand thor and toddler,i guess they love No Chyba Tak(as friend) and i know that No Chyba Tak(aka NCT) is a good person and that helped alot the people of this game,then like he i wanna help too,i help who seek help in my community of orkut,who seek help talking with me in the skyp,who seek help here in the forum and who seek help in the help channel ingame,then like NCT i help people alot and love to do this,is a great pleasure to give my support and help the PA Team,some call me asslicker but i only say that i dont are asslicker and then ignore,i help and give support because i love pokemon and love this game/server,is the best pokemon online game that i've played,then what i can do for the server i'll do,i'll do my best to help this server grow and become the best of the best even not being tutor or not being part of team.

Reincarnation

Reaction score
no he have mean suggestion for guide:

t1 = turn north
t2 = turn south
t3 = turn east
t4 = turn west

u know in poke??

Zake Ketchum

Reaction score
Reincarnation said:
no he have mean suggestion for guide: