What's new

Welcome!

Good Bye PA Community :(

Sparkymon

Reaction score
Well.. it's been almost 3 years since i start playing this game... and it was fun even admins are kinda slow(No Offense guys).. I've met A LOT of friends, and i guess its time for me to leave.. i don't have time to play anymore.. I need to Grow up i mean not playing kids game but to focus on my study, my priority for my future.. i just wanna say goodbye to all my friends who accept me for who i am.. i don't wanna say name cuz they know who they are :) and I've Met much haters Specially tales xela, Germandiaz etc.. I just realize that, its kinda nice to have a hater... it means they are your followers(If you know what i mean) that cannot follow your foot steps..Don't Be so sad guys i will find you in after life.

Being a Legend doesn't mean to be famous, its what's inside of your heart.. it lies deep in our soul,and our soul never dies.. that's why LEGENDS NEVER DIE :)

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
Its kinda sad lose one more good player... Well i wish you luck in real life, good luck with your studys, i hope that you can get what do you want :)

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
Well.. it's been almost 3 years since i start playing this game... and it was fun even admins are kinda slow(No Offense guys).. I've met A LOT of friends, and i guess its time for me to leave.. i don't have time to play anymore.. I need to Grow up i mean not playing kids game but to focus on my study, my priority for my future.. i just wanna say goodbye to all my friends who accept me for who i am.. i don't wanna say name cuz they know who they are :) and I've Met much haters Specially tales xela, Germandiaz etc.. I just realize that, its kinda nice to have a hater... it means they are your followers(If you know what i mean) that cannot follow your foot steps..Don't Be so sad guys i will find you in after life.

Being a Legend doesn't mean to be famous, its what's inside of your heart.. it lies deep in our soul,and our soul never dies.. that's why LEGENDS NEVER DIE :)
i will Miss you so much,You've teached me a lot of things in the past,abd i just have to thank you Sparky.I hope you enter sometimes to say hello for us.Remember:
Legends never die,Never dissapear and never leave friends alone :(

See you later mate.

Demon King

Reaction score

what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you fucking kidding me i think this is an nightmare
sparky leaves pa :(

Gl sparkymoney come back sometimes

Midnight Dreamer

Reaction score

i wont say thanks for this...

i will miss u a lot dear :C hope u the best

like u said to me, once a legend for ever a legend

Mastersma

Banned user
Reaction score
Thanks for all Sparky i'll miss you :(
Thanks to you i didnt stop playing and you stop? :(
Sad but true....
Thanks alot.
See you :'(

Elias Walker

Reaction score
OMG man, I dont believe we are loosing a great player and friend like you!
I hope you come back any time!!

Good luck on RL man

Rasun

Reaction score
Good bye Sparkymon. I agree with you . Staff on PA is very slow, sad but true. I wanted to see what's new in PA after month of retire. Everything is now much worse than it was before. Thats justt my own opinion . I really dislike that new change with skills. It all looks so slow like I'm shitting in my pants or trying to rape an old woman. And almost nothing changed.. No im not coming back sorry. PA was better few months ago. Bye sparky

Back