What's new

Welcome!

Global Tournament 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
As we can see there is so many ppl who wanna participate tournament are you able to make tournament ladder earlier and give some info on which players duel first day end? I just dont wanna to watch all fights then get info i wont even duel this day or maybe you have other system.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
As we can see there is so many ppl who wanna participate tournament are you able to make tournament ladder earlier and give some info on which players duel first day end? I just dont wanna to watch all fights then get info i wont even duel this day or maybe you have other system.

No, because we are making ladder right before tournament. Im sure 30% players who posted here won't even log in and it will only cause a mess with earlier created ladders.

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
No, because we are making ladder right before tournament. Im sure 30% players who posted here won't even log in and it will only cause a mess with earlier created ladders.

Ok, ok i know it wont be one day before just wanted to know in the day of tournament because all need to be at 18 to get pokemons but later i can leave house and dont look at matches waiting for my turn if i wont fight.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Ok, ok i know it wont be one day before just wanted to know in the day of tournament because all need to be at 18 to get pokemons but later i can leave house and dont look at matches waiting for my turn if i wont fight.
ladders will be shown few minutes before starting duels.

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Date:
-Drawing pokemons will start Jan 27 at 18:00 GMT+1
-Duels will start at 19:30 GMT+1

Just to be clear, drawing pokemons starts at 18:00 GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) +1, which means 19:00 hrs in Europe right?

Thanks!

Also...
This is my very first tournament and I want to speak out my mind:
I believe making it a "random Pokémons" tournament is a great idea!. However, to avoid misunderstandings or bias/paranoia thoughts, I strongly believe that Cloned/Shiny Pokémons should not be available.

Maybe you had that in mind already, however I wanted to address this matter.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Just to be clear, drawing pokemons starts at 18:00 GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) +1, which means 19:00 hrs in Europe right?

Thanks!

Also...
This is my very first tournament and I want to speak out my mind:
I believe making it a "random Pokémons" tournament is a great idea!. However, to avoid misunderstandings or bias/paranoia thoughts, I strongly believe that Cloned/Shiny Pokémons should not be available.

Maybe you had that in mind already, however I wanted to address this matter.
1. Most of europe has GMT+1, including your country, so for you it is 18:00 still.
2. Cloneds, Shinies nor ultra beasts will not be available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back