Global Tournament 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Global Tournament 2017
Tournament will be global, that means there will be specially created world and all participants will have to copy their characters there. It will cost 2 diamonds

Rules:
- Duels 1Vs1 / Pokemons: 6vs6
- Flutes and berries are allowed
- You can use almost any pokemon. Generally there are no limits, with four exceptions - pokemon cannot be repeated, that means you can't use 2 cloned arcanines or arcanine + cloned arcanine etc. Also max one mega pokemon can be used and max one of Elder Chrarizard, Red Gyarados and Crystal Onix. (1 player cannot use mega + elder...) and SMEARGLE IS NOT ALLOWED.
- Pokemons cannot be shared between participants. Remember, that pokemons have their serials, it's easy to find it out.
- You can sign up with only one character.
- players that are late will be disqualified.
- You can use only 1 shiny pokemon
- It will be a two stages tournamnet with double elimination

!!!Important!!!
- You can sign up in this thread already, positing your name. Although we'll be checking who's online or offline right before duels.
- There is only ONE stage. This tournament is for players of min. level 110. It means you should use pokemons 120-130, but if you want lower levels, then with your own responsibility.
- Transfering to tournament world will cost 2 diamond.
- You can sign up in this thread or in the day of tournament max 19:00 GMT+2 (central european summer time)

Date:
- 30 September
- 19:30 GMT +2 we'll be checking who's online. All offline players will be removed from the bracket. Don't be late!
- Duels will start right after removing offline players from the bracket.

Rewards:
1st place: Mega Stone [random]*, New Outfit, Random TM (between 106-156), Mewtwo Cup, Addon Bag.
2nd place: Hoenn Box 4, Rayquaza Bag, TM Case 10, Silver Rayquaza Cup, Addon Bag.
3rd place: Random Elemental Box, Rayquaza Bag, TM Case 9, Addon Bag, Bronze Rayquaza Cup

* Megas Avaliable to get as Radom [- Sableye - Manectric - Absol - Kangaskhan - Glalie - Aggron - Aerodactyl - Lucario - Steelix - Mawile - Salamence - Sceptile - Metagross - Gallade - Pinsir]

Incoming rebalance changes:
- Changes in some pokemons will be applied till 20.09.

Last edited:

Pekepeke

Banned user
Reaction score
LOL why 3v3? Please reconsider this and make it 6v6 and bo3 in the final. 3v3 is way too random

Let me explain:
3v3 you will always have counter for every pokemon if you win first poke - almost impossible to come back.
6v6 you are limited to have only 6 pokes and no more so last pokes count very much and this is where come backs happen most of the times. If you lose 1st poke and go 1 for 1 till the end, you have fresh 1v1 fight on last pokes depending on your team composition.

Last edited:

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
LOL why 3v3? Please reconsider this and make it 6v6 and bo3 in the final. 3v3 is way too random

Let me explain:
3v3 you will always have counter for every pokemon if you win first poke - almost impossible to come back.
6v6 you are limited to have only 6 pokes and no more so last pokes count very much and this is where come backs happen most of the times. If you lose 1st poke and go 1 for 1 till the end, you have fresh 1v1 fight on last pokes depending on your team composition.

Done:4:

Popeye

Reaction score
I don´t know if is possible or not, but Yohi acount is mine, and I want to participate with that char, IS POSSIBLE??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back