What's new

Welcome!

Global Street Duel Tournament

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Global Street Duel Tournament 2019
Tournament will be global, that means there will be specially created world and all participants will have to copy their characters there. It will cost 3 diamond

RULES:
-Using pokemons that can heal your character is forbidden
-You can use Max 1 pokemon with selfheal aka rest, endure etc. (it is for the tournament to not last for several hours)
-You can carry only 1 special pokemon (crystal/red/elder)
-You can carry as many shiny and cloned pokemons as you wish
-Flutes and berries are allowed
-You can finally use smeargle
-6 pokemons team

Additional Info:
- You can sign up in this thread or just log in to tournament world at 20:00 GMT +2 to be added to bracket. If you log in later, don't be expecting to be on the list.
- Adding to brackets starts at 19:30 GMT+2. Duels will start 1 hour later. If you want to be on the list, you have to be online at 19:30.
- Date: 3/08/2019

Rewards:
- 1st place: Mega Metagross or Ash Greninja*, 60 days of premium, TM Natural Gift, Addon Bag, Mega Lucario statue
- 2nd place: Pikachu Cosplay*, 30 days of premiu, TM Case 11, Addon Bag, Statue
- 3rd place: Elemental box*, 15 days of premium, TM case 13, addon bag, statue

*Mega Metagross with upgraded moveset or Ash Greninja, which is way stronger than it's normal version.
sf6LzJv.png
FFklFc8.png

* Pikachu cosplay with full moveset and TM set + 1 unique spell depending on which cosplay winner choose.
kLXyloK.png

* Elemental box - random
0FGUKkP.png

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Everyone during the tournament will have the same character level to have equal chaces (130)
It is allowed to use Pokemons with spells, that aren't healing for more, than 10% of hp with no limit.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Is telekinesis interpretated as heal? XD

Tsotss

Reaction score
Why the date has been changed? In schedule it was 27/07.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Why the date has been changed? In schedule it was 27/07.

Because I'm not longer able to attend it that day. If date has been changed, then for sure there's a reason, so pls stop asking stupid questions. (yes this is stupid question).

Tsotss

Reaction score
Because I'm not longer able to attend it that day. If date has been changed, then for sure there's a reason, so pls stop asking stupid questions. (yes this is stupid question).

Not, its not stupid question. Always is the reason, ok. But the date has been changed and I think is obvious that someone always want to know why. Propably everywhere when something is announced and things are changing then people trying to know why. ^^ Therefore I asked about it. :)

Back