What's new

Welcome!

Genius Wing Held Item

kerrelvar

Reaction score
hi, i recently got a genius wing held, and as i looked in the description of the item it said as follows

22:43 You see a Genius Wing.
Pokemon held item.
User resistances raise 50% and damage is reduced 30% when user's health drops below 20%. Can be used only by flying type Pokemons.

So i then equiped it on Fearow as it says only equippable by flying type pokes and noticed the item not activating, i was using my pokemon and it dropped below 20% hp but no message appeared like with other helds, and the damage my pokemon was receiving was the same as when it was full hp even when taking damage by grass moves they where doing the exact same dmg as when it was full hp.

Am i missing something as to how to activate it? or maybe theres some kind of issue with the held itself?

Cheers

A

Albuquerque

Did u try to use it on another pokémon type fly? Fearow is normal/flying. Maybe the held item is only usable in pokes with type fly as first type not second.

A

Albuquerque

Did u try to use it on another pokémon type fly? Fearow is normal/flying. Maybe the held item is only usable in pokes with type fly as first type not second.

Oh well, I check pokedex and only Noivern has fly as first type, the others no.
So maybe its a bug and doesn't work like Black Sludge (held) with first type only, cuz I don't think they do a held item kinda exclusive for one pokémon.

Back