What's new

Welcome!

Excessive Ksr guy

infix

Reaction score
Hello, im here to report a guy that is getting me tired..

i know it isn't illegal ks... but the player Pippy is intentionally bothering me, everytime i see him...

the first time he was at dratinis like 5 hours, then i came and asked him:

Infix: how long?
Pippy: i dont know...
infix: can u msg me when u leave?
Pippy: sure, if i remember ;/.

ok... then, like 5 hours later i came back and.. Finally Dratini's Respown was free!!! wiii!!. 1 Hour later he came and told me..

Pippy: Hi, Please leave i want to hunt...
Infix: no srry, i want a catch dratini, respect pls i didn't ks ur dratinis when u was here and i was waiting that u leave..
Pippy: i have no more options but ks u..

^ can't beat his alakazam... DIDN'T TAKE SCREENSHOT OF THAT CUZ DIDN'T THOUGHT THAT THIS GUY WOULD DO IT LOTS OF TIMES..

Today, this guy just came again,... in the other across the map, and is doing the same.. and he is doing it intentionally..

4qlxu1.jpg

asked in Help Channel if i can do something about cuz this is pretty annoying, and a tutor answer me about a rule..

09:37 Anderzenho [82]: Kill Stealing (KS): This is not a bannable offense unless it gets to the point of harassment (see rules under harassment). If no Game Masters are available you may document your harassment and post in the Staff Support section.
09:38 Anderzenho [82]: Screen shots are needed that includes: talking to the person asking not to ks, having the KSer follow . You must report this to a GM. Be descriptive of what happened in the incident.
09:38 Anderzenho [82]: Read more in http://forum.pokemonadventures.net/showthread.php?4-In-game-rules-amp-Forum-Rules

Maybe he could receive a notation, then he wouldn't ks every player low lvl than he see in the game...
srsly this is pretty annoying, this guy dont respect anyone..

Reaction score
09:03 Infix [73]: oh u again
09:03 Infix [73]: gonna ks me?
09:04 Pippy [90]: would you like me 2?
09:04 Infix [73]: do it.. i will do a small report about u

The Dratini is a lie.

infix

Reaction score
09:03 Infix [73]: oh u again
09:03 Infix [73]: gonna ks me?
09:04 Pippy [90]: would you like me 2?
09:04 Infix [73]: do it.. i will do a small report about u

The Dratini is a lie.

Lie? Lol..

i can asure that u did it with exactly all those words..

u're just a power abuser

Reaction score
If you cant handle the heat , then stay out of the kitchen.

infix

Reaction score
Admins can't do anything since KS isn't against the rules

then why did u create that rule

09:37 Anderzenho [82]: Kill Stealing (KS): This is not a bannable offense unless it gets to the point of harassment (see rules under harassment). If no Game Masters are available you may document your harassment and post in the Staff Support section.
09:38 Anderzenho [82]: Screen shots are needed that includes: talking to the person asking not to ks, having the KSer follow . You must report this to a GM. Be descriptive of what happened in the incident.
09:38 Anderzenho [82]: Read more in http://forum.pokemonadventures.net/s...mp-Forum-Rules

if u can't do anything delete it..

bye

Lunaxy

Reaction score
You're just mad because you can't keep up with Pippy ;p

Anderlm90

Reaction score
Kill Stealing (KS):
This is not a bannable offense unless it gets to the point of harassment (see rules under harassment). If no Game Masters are available you may document your harassment and post in the Staff Support section. Screen shots are needed that includes: talking to the person asking not to ks, having the KSer follow . You must report this to a GM. Be descriptive of what
happened in the incident.

Harassment

Harassment can come in many forms, and all will result in a ban. Depending on how serious the offense is, the ban length may differ but it will usually be a permanent ban. If you are being harassed by any user or staff member, please provide evidence (in the form of a screenshot or video) to a Game Master, who will deal with it accordingly.

Methods of harassment may include-
-Being followed server to server for purposes such as stealing spawns or verbally insulting in general chat.
-Verbally Repeatedly PM'ing or whispering someone In-Game with threats or insults.

Harassment is not limited to just this, and any form of harassment will be dealt with very seriously.

Understand now?

infix

Reaction score
Kill Stealing (KS):
This is not a bannable offense unless it gets to the point of harassment (see rules under harassment). If no Game Masters are available you may document your harassment and post in the Staff Support section. Screen shots are needed that includes: talking to the person asking not to ks, having the KSer follow . You must report this to a GM. Be descriptive of what
happened in the incident.

Harassment

Harassment can come in many forms, and all will result in a ban. Depending on how serious the offense is, the ban length may differ but it will usually be a permanent ban. If you are being harassed by any user or staff member, please provide evidence (in the form of a screenshot or video) to a Game Master, who will deal with it accordingly.

Methods of harassment may include-
-Being followed server to server for purposes such as stealing spawns or verbally insulting in general chat.
-Verbally Repeatedly PM'ing or whispering someone In-Game with threats or insults.

Harassment is not limited to just this, and any form of harassment will be dealt with very seriously.

Understand now?

nothing to do then.. thanks, better answer than gms

srry double post

Back