What's new

Welcome!

Evolution animation like the anime!

AntonioPT

Reaction score
Well i saw the post showing the evolving system, i loved how the system works and how it doesnt evolve by those expensive stones :D but the animation it's kinda bad so i wanted to sujest you guys to make an animation like in the anime shown here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDpAleoPi1U

and this is a perfect example because after charmander evolves into charmeleon it throws fire from it's mouth and that would be awesome for each pokemon when evolving to have a diferent animation in the game

Percin

Reaction score
dude that takes time to make ive waited enough for this game dont make me wait more lmao
and its already fine no need to add this shit

Toddler

Reaction score
What could possibly be better than not having to use a stone for each pokemon?????????

AntonioPT

Reaction score
i didnt complain about the system i complained about the ANIMATION!

Rodrigo13

Reaction score
I say No! XD
Because is so hard make the animation of all pokemons, better edit the animation of the evolve system and make it more longer and all can see the animation more time.

Zeldax

Reaction score
Rodrigo13 said:
I say No! XD
Because is so hard make the animation of all pokemons, better edit the animation of the evolve system and make it more longer and all can see the animation more time.
I agree.

Blez

Reaction score
i say no until u can reply with the amount of time you think it would take to make this for all the pokemon,plus the staff has made the people who has been here long enough to wait.

Renett

Reaction score
I think the time it takes does not matter, only the final product quality care. I know that you guys are waiting for a long time, but the staff can't commit the same mistake of SvkE team.
Their mistake was and still is do the things fast to pleasure the players, they changed about every system after the game released. And the systems and other things still are poor.
Then, I advise the staff to not do the same mistake giving heed to the pressures of players.

Back