What's new

Welcome!

Electrizer - Pearl!

koles

Reaction score
Hello.

I want to ask pearl players about electrizer.
Is on pearl anyone who have it? Because i think about it, check some things and i tihink that only one electrizer exist in game, and it is on diamond in Emanuel Mano hands....

If im wrong tell me the name of person who have it.

And maybe admins can make any event to win this electrizer, because i dont saw any electrizer from month, and this item is very wanted for players.

Popeye

Reaction score
Make event to get salamance, sylveon, flygon, torterra, etc too!...

Really?? I thing that is not necesary, wait to the halloween event and the make this thread.

koles

Reaction score
Make event to get salamance, sylveon, flygon, torterra, etc too!...

Really?? I thing that is not necesary, wait to the halloween event and the make this thread.

What is necessary? If get this item is almost impossible, thats why probably i don't saw it from months, it could be any way to get it.
About halloween event, you don't know if it will be possible to get it, when i could make thread, when they post info about event and rewards? Or 1 day before event end....

@Thanks Raissa for answer.

Dagugo

Reaction score
Its like dusk stone, you have to wait each halloween event to get it, remember that the electrizers was from the last hallo event.

Selasor

Reaction score
:V
iBj-JU1z.png

Sheeper

Reaction score
What is necessary? If get this item is almost impossible, thats why probably i don't saw it from months, it could be any way to get it.

That's why I always said all the evo items from events should be later avaiable from quests or daily for high amount of points (random evo item for sure). The same goes for event boxes, few months after they were avaiable from event they should have a small chance to be obtained from Random box reward (daily) or from some hard quests.

Back