What's new

Welcome!

Diamond & Pearl, closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzMattek

Reaction score
Thats funky to read these posts in work :p do that what Tiago said... Go outdoor !

Szacho

Reaction score
Oh my god, guys! Really!?
Stop cry and be patient. Shits happens, and staff is already working to make servers online.
Stop crying, about your dacc, because it's just a game.
PA staff is a group of professional people - they know, what to do.
We need just wait...

koles

Reaction score
Hey Sir, there is a sun shinning over your window, go take a walk and leave your computer for a while.
We warned it could happen, now all of you must be patient.

:[

20150126-154753.jpg

Isotai

Reaction score
Is that because of my cloned toise? I feel kinda guilty :<

Chakuze

Reaction score
Imagine he goes out & gets a sunburn :O
Sun is hurting much ._.

berollo

Reaction score
Omg, it's really hard to wait few hours?..
We can only wait, wait and again wait!
And u had anserw..

Spark

Reaction score
Can you all just shut up for a moment??
+ It is not our fault the game is closed, in conclusion we have >>>payed<<< for diamond account and we expect to use it??
So all you people telling others to go outside should just stop ,wake up and realize that not every country has weather like in Pakistan.
And even on real tibia when there is server downtime players get there premium time back AS THE OWNERS OF THE GAME REALIZE is inconvenient for the players, the truth is that we payed for the premium account (The only reason we get diamonds through donations is because if it wasn't a donation, pa makers would get sued by Nintendo).

Sheeper

Reaction score
Can you all just shut up for a moment??
+ It is not our fault the game is closed, in conclusion we have >>>payed<<< for diamond account and we expect to use it??
So all you people telling others to go outside should just stop ,wake up and realize that not every country has weather like in Pakistan.
And even on real tibia when there is server downtime players get there premium time back AS THE OWNERS OF THE GAME REALIZE is inconvenient for the players, the truth is that we payed for the premium account (The only reason we get diamonds through donations is because if it wasn't a donation, pa makers would get sued by Nintendo).

Time to turn on serious mode:
1) you're addicted like I used to be, You better stop.
2) there's no such escusion as weather in going out, you can always go to some friend or sth (as long as you have them)
3) As far as I know Pa admins have FULL RIGHT to close servers whenever they want and for how long they want no matter what. ("Since when admin needs a reason")
4) One day of break won't kill you
5) I'd pay even 30 days of my premmy to get all the annoying bugs fixed, you can pay that 1 day to get some major bug fixed, that would otherwise fuck you up even more, think about that this way
6) The fact you have 30 days of premmy doesn't mean you have to play 30x24hours (as it looks following your logic)

PS it's -5 there, snowy, gray weather and Im going on a walk in few minutes, I assure you I'll come back alive

PS2 don't take me wrong, I do not want to offend you in any way, just take a look at it from other POV, Let's say it's some mega super important bug (it must be since they've closed servers) What is worse, some pretty much abused bug or losing 1 day of premium? This might be a kind of bug that COULDN'T be allowed to be abused even a bit, in that case I can assure you it's way better to lose that 1 day instead of it.

Last edited:

Shinse

Banned user
Reaction score
You can stay here and watch the screen or you can go outside and catch a pokemon in the real world.
The pokemons are real right?

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
the truth is that we payed for the premium account (The only reason we get diamonds through donations is because if it wasn't a donation, pa makers would get sued by Nintendo).
Sir, i guess you should read before saying such thing.

By donating you are helping and not paying for a service or buying anything.

They can even don't deliver you the diamonds, is their choice to give it to you OR not.
So, quit the rage, if you don't wanto to go out, fine, but if you keep here complaining like a little girl who lost her popsicle, nothing will change, you'll have to wait, want you or not.

@Thread.

The ones complaining: So they must let the bugs f*ck the server just cause you can't be some hours without play? Come on, use your heads to think a little bit.

And servers will be online in SOON(Complains won't make it goes faster)

Last edited:

Spark

Reaction score
I understand that admins have the right to close the servers whenever they want to , and fyi I was in town since 9 am till just 30min ago.
And all I was trying to say is that in many other games when there are server issues the player always get compensated for whatever they lose and in our case premium time, tbh I don't mind not getting it back as long as the server will be up and running later on today with no major issues. Like fore example yesterday I caught pidgeotto I saw the pokeball go green and the pokeball emoticon go over my characters head, but in the default chat it didn't say I caught it, it just restarted the ball count and when I looked in the depo it wasn't there. If that happened to me on larvitar I would flip out ;D.

If you read my other reply earlier you will see that I have no raged a little bit about the server being down, only at people who are being retards and keep telling others to go outside when they don't know s*** about that person. And I was outside almost all day so don't give me that crap about me complaining about the server being down.

And I don't know if u heard of PO, but it was the biggest and one of the first Pokemon server and it got deleted because they were selling diamonds and not giving them away through donations.

Last edited:

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
I understand that admins have the right to close the servers whenever they want to , and fyi I was in town since 9 am till just 30min ago.
And all I was trying to say is that in many other games when there are server issues the player always get compensated for whatever they lose and in our case premium time, tbh I don't mind not getting it back as long as the server will be up and running later on today with no major issues. Like fore example yesterday I caught pidgeotto I saw the pokeball go green and the pokeball emoticon go over my characters head, but in the default chat it didn't say I caught it, it just restarted the ball count and when I looked in the depo it wasn't there. If that happened to me on larvitar I would flip out ;D
You could report that.
And nobody from staff said they will or will not give the premmy day back, so why are everyone complaining before an answer?lol

Szacho

Reaction score
Guys... please... be patient.
It's all easy to say ''omg why server offline, we payed!!!1!111!!'' but not always bugs, or server problems are easy to fix. Not always...
Lets give a chance to PA staff to fix it and lets stop cry and make angry them...
By the way, I think, if you will did it, and will respect them, they will make something special for us. Meybe event, meybe 1 day of dacc more, or meybe something else... Just wait and lets work them!
RESPECT AND BELIVE!

Isotai

Reaction score
"It" begins :D
Make sure you've got an umbrella because....
shtstorm is about to get real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back