What's new

Welcome!

[Ban Appeal] Destructive by raissa

electrical

Reaction score
Hello.
I would like to ask for what this board. Because at the moment I got him I stood afk at the entrance on 150+ grass. do not know afk standing by the stairs on respawn is now banned? do you have any evidence for me?

gives a screenshot of the character:
p2UZDiu.png

I wrote a topic because I was trying to contact the raissa administrator for three hours she did not respond even though she was online

P.s Please make a quick retirement if you can because I have a Premium account active and do not want to lose a day.

huberto

Reaction score
Just think about your behaviour, I'm sure you will know why you get this punishment. Insulting and spamming someone, creating new chars over and over again to do the same shit when already existing chars are on mute list for few weeks or even months. Harassment is not only when you follow someone while hunting.

electrical

Reaction score
Just think about your behaviour, I'm sure you will know why you get this punishment. Insulting and spamming someone, creating new chars over and over again to do the same shit when already existing chars are on mute list for few weeks or even months. Harassment is not only when you follow someone while hunting.

Yes, sure. Only then I stood afk at 150+ entrance to a grassy respawn

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score

Inko just gave you the answer.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
raissa you gave me this ban please how could you describe exactly what for?

You have been harassing another player with a spam from several newly created characters, whenever you have been added to ignore list, not even mentioning offences at public chat towards this girl.

electrical

Reaction score
I just spammed her to the next level.
I admit guilt. Is there a possibility to crack the ban time?
it will not happen again :)

Last edited:
Back