What's new

Welcome!

Delete Olimek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jezz

Reaction score
Hi, last time, some people opened thread to delete Olimek and Villz, Villz has been deleted but Olimek doesn't. Ok, than I play this game 3 years and I dont reported anybody, today it is last straw. When I open the polish chat I see this bad and toxic player Olimek. OLimek every day attacking all people in this channel for no reason. He are troll and lier and irritate me and other players. Today I said to yourself "to much of this shi*". When he attaking me on priv to me I came up with plan of delete him. Here i give screenshoots. On this pictures we can see, he provokes me and offense me!

OFFENSE:

PROVOKES:

With respect,
Hard Beast

Last edited:

Ortopeda

Reaction score
Ignore option u arent member of Staff u dont must reads him

btw fuck english i broken this language

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
These screens aren't enough. By the way, you should make translation.
Olimek is toxic player like Villz - i mean, he should become a notation, because his behaviour is annoying

olimek

Banned user
Reaction score
dont insulting me! I am not "toxic"!! A lot people dont like me becouse I fast going to lvl up? becouse I have lucky on catch? again dont insulting me!

Ortopeda

Reaction score
Yea dont insult him. He is part of my JP armia
ww

The Viper

Reaction score
These screens aren't enough. By the way, you should make translation.
Olimek is toxic player like Villz - i mean, he should become a notation, because his behaviour is annoying

Last time I saw u calling that to someone u got banned ahaha

Anyway, since those are private messages and u insulted him first he cant be deleted or banned imo.

Jezz

Reaction score
Ortopeda stop trolling and writing useless comments. Olimek i dont care abount your lvl and luck, just why you attacking me on private channel?

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Last time I saw u calling that to someone u got banned ahaha

Anyway, since those are private messages and u insulted him first he cant be deleted or banned imo.

Noo, i didn't. This was something other and with irony. Nevermind : )
I commented this situation and i write nothing anymore. The Viper - you don't know this player and u have luck.

Ortopeda

Reaction score
I am not trolling i just say ur report is not deserver to notation but u talk about deletion lol

Manieczko

Reaction score
In my opinion option "ignore" is only option, in this case we have a insulting by other player. Olimek is toxic player and this case is not only in his "career" in PA

Delete is too much if we look at those screens, but notation/banishment is a good lesson for this player, good lesson of behaviour and statement to other people

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I could do anything if it was national channel, since it's private, you should use ignore function.
I know how he behaves, and I understand that most of polish players are being annoyed by this guy, but for now, there is nothing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back