Database cleanup

moshennic

Reaction score
for what is this Database cleanup?About next update?? :S
my english bad

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
Cleanup wasnt executed yet, will be done during the day.

moshennic

Reaction score
Good but this date cleanup is to updating the server or no.

moshennic

Reaction score
sorry for this stupid question but i wana know becouse i wana my other char who i no use to be deleted name is: Blackdewil.
Thanks and sorry for lost time.

XmasterchiefX

Reaction score
Look right, the other right you dumbass -.-
sorry for this stupid question but i wana know becouse i wana my other char who i no use to be deleted name is: Blackdewil.
Thanks and sorry for lost time.

If you learn to read you wouldn't be asking this stupid questions:

Next week we will cleanup our database, deleting all inactive players under level 30, if you own one of those and you dont want it deleted please login it during the following days.

moshennic

Reaction score
i have char level 85 and i no use for that i question can administrators delete this char name is Blackdewil

Ryze

Reaction score
Sorry, but i dont want to do useless Reply, anyway. U close the thread where ppl say about update. Can u say the true when it will come? I got diamonds for Update and waiting. Tell the true for ppl's they wont bite

Choorii

Banned user
Reaction score
Sorry, but i dont want to do useless Reply, anyway. U close the thread where ppl say about update. Can u say the true when it will come? I got diamonds for Update and waiting. Tell the true for ppl's they wont bite

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! they closed it to stop spam, and you come here and CONTINUE spamming? holy shit, some persons are incredible....

and tell me, if you are a car designer (for example) can you give the EXACT date when that car will be available, if you haven´t even finish it? I dont think so.

Back