What's new

Welcome!

Summer Donation Promotion / Higher Rates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
that's right. I dont see any sense to get something from the event that you cant use on the event. we have to wait more than one week to use it doesn't looks fair.

Hello,
It was always like this, during higher rates it is not possible to use those tickets, that's not anything new. Look for it from another side, if you use them after event, it's like having increased higher rates time.

otamegane

Reaction score
well in the end the big magikarp is with 85 or 95 fishing and I lost it because in the first post it says 85 and then one of the tutors said that apparently 95, or the fact is that there is a very low probability at 85 and it will increasing with the level and that is why 95 is more common for it to come out?

Lord Sqnik

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
well in the end the big magikarp is with 85 or 95 fishing and I lost it because in the first post it says 85 and then one of the tutors said that apparently 95, or the fact is that there is a very low probability at 85 and it will increasing with the level and that is why 95 is more common for it to come out?

You need 95 fishing for big magikarp. I think you have 0 chance to fishing him before 95 fishing. Let's hope Jano will fix this soon or they change in 1st post to 95 fishing.

Last edited:

aregx

Reaction score
kinda sad, can we know the odds on all the items? just donate to open 10 box and got 5 tickets of higher rates and 1 of cloned 1, no shiny, bait or pikachu, sad but true.

i know its just a chance to get one item, but 10 boxes? come on

usually when i donate that kind of amount i always get something good, something that keep me donating next events

in

Reaction score
kinda sad, can we know the odds on all the items? just donate to open 10 box and got 5 tickets of higher rates and 1 of cloned 1, no shiny, bait or pikachu, sad but true.

i know its just a chance to get one item, but 10 boxes? come on

usually when i donate that kind of amount i always get something good, something that keep me donating next events

open 10 more munchlaxlaugh

Tsu

Reaction score
Would be nice if we can use "faster fishing ticket", i come to cloned in that weekend, when i try use, pff, full deception. Too open 10 boxes, 0 baits...

kriller

Reaction score
I opened 6 boxes and get only tickets too. I know that the tickets of catch and loot rates could be too much for the event, but the fishing one seems ok once the rates of shinies were not boosted. Btw would be nice to know the odds, maybe I can try again if looks worth it.

aregx

Reaction score
Can you add summer boxes2 to the premium shop for diamonds?

it would be nice tho, now ive alot of diamonds and nothing to do with em but sell

the thing is we all know its random, we all know we are donating to keep this game running because we love this game but...

maybe they can add some rules to the donation system something like "if you donate certain amount you can chose any of the items in the event"

or maybe they can add like others games vip levels each one with milestones rewards or achivements with unique rewards for the ones who keep donating

Neelix

Banned user
Reaction score
it would be nice tho, now ive alot of diamonds and nothing to do with em but sell

the thing is we all know its random, we all know we are donating to keep this game running because we love this game but...

maybe they can add some rules to the donation system something like "if you donate certain amount you can chose any of the items in the event"

or maybe they can add like others games vip levels each one with milestones rewards or achivements with unique rewards for the ones who keep donating

Choosing any Item? PA is already making the best possibile promotions, with awesome benefis. The thing is that, we already have tons of diamond, and no ideas how to spend them xd idea of summer boxes2 for diamonds are good, because less diamonds on server = more donates anyway. Would be nice if IT is possibile :3

Tsotss

Reaction score
Also between this weekend and next week we' will apply quests for the 3rd alolan island, access to zeraora spawn and a big whirlpool to fish galarian slowpoke.
Hi, when can we expect quests for 3rd alolan island or possibility to fish Galarian Slowpoke? Suppose it should be done at least half year ago, just saying xd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back