Quest 200 Imprisoned - Legends of the Hidden City
aLNlBke.png

kevin1210

Reaction score
Where respawn of Pupitar bro?

Last edited:

kevin1210

Reaction score
do not know where is or preffer be noob to correct me and don't help?
PLease ¬¬

Darken

Reaction score

Hola amigos Padventureros, espero que le guste este último video que subiré, ya que me retiro, tantos años jugando este espectacular juego incomparable ante otros, pero ya después de tanto nunca pensé que iba a tener alguna advertencia en mi cuenta por haber hecho algo malo, siempre dedicado al juego ayudándolo a progresar y a crecer por unos de mis videos el cual tarde más de 2 meses para grabarlo y editarlo, siendo que fue el primer spoiler que hubo de la quest, que la intención era ayudar a los demás jugadores para que se le hiciera más fácil hacer la quests bueno como a da que no fue un error mío de tanto esfuerzo que me tomo hacerlo, y como dan a castigar y a no a hablar de lo sucedido, ya es hora de seguir, [PA]Jano eres un excelente ADM gran persona y único del personal que se acerco a hablar con migo en el juego, después que me había convertido en el youtuber oficial de padventures, eso demuestra tu si quieres hacer progresar en cualquier rincón este grandioso juego, La awela melinut gran tutora siempre dedicada a ayudar es una de las que posee una gran paciencia aquí y eso es algo admirable, al igual que chazz ustedes dan su mejor aporte en lo que se puede, bueno ya que estos son más que palabras algunos las leerán otros ni las verán, pero espero que con mis videos le hayan servido de ayuda para seguir progresando en este juego, me despido atentamente Darken.

Hello Padventureros friends, I hope you like this last video that I will upload, since I retire, so many years playing this spectacular game incomparable before others, but after so much I never thought that I would have any warning in my account for doing something bad , always dedicated to the game helping him to progress and grow by one of my videos which took more than 2 months to record and edit it, being that it was the first spoiler that there was of the quest, that the intention was to help the other players so that it would be easier to make the quests good as it was not an error of mine from so much effort that I take it, and as they give to punish and not to talk about what happened, it's time to continue, [PA] Jano you are an excellent ADM great person and only one of the personnel that approached to speak with me in the game, after that I had become the official youtuber of padventures, that shows you if you want to make progress in any corner this great j However, the awela melinut great tutor always dedicated to help is one of those who has great patience here and that is something admirable, just like chazz you give your best contribution in what you can, well since these are more than words Some will read them or see them, but I hope that with my videos they have helped you to continue progressing in this game, I say goodbye to Darken.

mmarvim

Reaction score
Sometimes i think they do things waiting to come and say "Surprise Mother Foca"
Things like that, things like taking away shinys, even when guys that caught it caught with a single ball and not trowing thousands cause of spaw bug. Like spending a massive time in spaw of a pokemon with a stupid catch rate and extra chance in 8k+ balls to figured out it doesn't even give a new catch, without any warning or advertence about the change. ADMs, CMs and staff for sure spend to many time in this game too, but sometimes is like they forget that some of us are here since beggining and always try to help in our way to make this game keep growing (or at least avoid it's death).

Last edited:

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Qué mal que te retires Darken. Realmente te considero uno de los mejores jugadores de Padventures, en el sentido que siempre estás ayudando en el juego y con tus videos. A mi en lo personal me ayudaste con tus videos y te lo quiero agradecer mucho. Tal vez muchos no te conoces porque jugabas en Pearl y éste era un Server muerto, pero estoy seguro que a través de tus videos has ayudado a mucha gente.

Realmente considero muy mal e injusta la forma en la que a veces el Staff actúa, haciendo pagar a otros por sus errores.

Te deseo lo mejor!

Back