What's new

Welcome!

Cute Island and Sylveon evolution

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Cute island is now available. To travel there you have to use cute ticket. You need to be level 50 or and you can hold only 1 pokemon - eevee of minimum level 40. Premium is also required.
After using ticket, find NPC "Suzie" in order to travel on the island
3ducELy.png

There are 4 of 8 possiible tasks available (other 4 will be added during this day). Talk to Npc Juliet to start the task.
cToczbn.png

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
Quick Suggestion: Boost the points recived from Butterfree/Cherrim/Beautifly/Aromatiesse and other fully evolved Pokémon

Also I think Shiny Eevee should give like 50 points. it's very cute :p

Last edited:

Gonher

Reaction score
so how can i get shinny eevee?
I still do not quite understand how we can get leafon and glacecon?

karksiukas

Reaction score
Quick suggestion 2: 2 min cooldown for harvesting cherry trees is kinda long(it'll take 160 mins to collect powders in best case sceniro). Make it 1 minute maybe?

Or maybe reduce the amount of powders needed?

BUMPING THIS

Shinies spawn in the island.
Glaceon and leafeon will be possible to obtain in Alola region, I guess a quest just like the Happiness island

Dagugo

Reaction score

To evolve into leafeon or glaceon you have to wait till alola, this island is only for sylveon.

A

Albuquerque

I don't have time to go on the island yet. So just one question, I understand that it is only possible to enter the island with one pokémon and this poke has to be an Eevee? Or can I join with another poke?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't have time to go on the island yet. So just one question, I understand that it is only possible to enter the island with one pokémon and this poke has to be an Eevee? Or can I join with another poke?
only with eevee

Tsotss

Reaction score
Well, if we catch Shiny Eevee, we will have possibility to evolve it into Shiny Jolteon/Vaporeon/Flareon/Umbreon/Espeon or just Shiny Sylveon?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Well, if we catch Shiny Eevee, we will have possibility to evolve it into Shiny Jolteon/Vaporeon/Flareon/Umbreon/Espeon or just Shiny Sylveon?
No, it will only be able to evolve into shiny sylveon, shiny glaceon and shiny leafeon.

Back