What's new

Welcome!

[CONTEST] Easter contests - QUESTIONS

Strek

Reaction score
Can we go over the limit of 1000 words by a bit? If so, what amount would be tolerable?

Aroma Lady

Reaction score
I have some doubts!

I made my story, it's the best story ever.

But as English is not my native language, I'm having some problems, for example:
One of my characters calls one of his friends "French Conformist".
The idea is more of character identity (Whose talk, assuming political connotation in a non-political conversation), not insult, but I wonder if it can be characterized as insult, so I can still change (but I really would not like to change ... obvious)

Another question is:
I put some balloon conversations in the images, I found it fun to do and I did not think about it.
What is written on the images also counts for the limit of 1000 words?

Still on the limit, the dash, (I do not know which word corresponds in English). But the symbol is "-", denotes the beginning of a character speaking, it counts as a word in the word counter that you indicated, any suggestion of how to express a speech in another way? So I do not lose about 70 words at the end of the text.

Finally, and sorry if I stretched, I wonder if any Portuguese-speaking tutor could read, and correct some more obvious mistakes.

Thanks in advance for the event, I had a lot of fun writing, I'm even writing part 2!

Back