What's new

Welcome!

Come on staff...are these poke really balanced?????

Cazeaje

Reaction score
Deal with this other phrase: "All games are not based on bulbapedia"

Shedarek

Reaction score
wiggly is not a druid, support role in this game is unneeded, wiggly has to stay the way it is or clefable>wiggly.

fable looks so baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddd, dont dare do touch my wig!

Blue Giant!

Reaction score
lol i give up... to many wigglytuff cock suckers out there im buying a wigglytuff 100 msg me in game ill just do what everyone else does all duels with wigglytuff starts sounds like fun duels to me.

death to ppl having unique teams~

alastor

Reaction score
lol i give up... to many wigglytuff cock suckers out there im buying a wigglytuff 100 msg me in game ill just do what everyone else does all duels with wigglytuff starts sounds like fun duels to me.

there are a lots of pokes that can beat wiggly, is your problem if you dont know how to use them or if you dont have them

Pyrokar

Reaction score
Ble Giant!... I think you should work a little bit with your language...

Enzed

Reaction score
Honestly i don't have a deal with Wigglytuff, but i agree is kinda OP. I can defeat a wiggly 60 with my poliwrath 68 without a problem, so i don't worry. You need to learn how to use your pokes before you start complaining about other people using theirs.

Raszagal

Reaction score

Well I'll teach you Something, it seems that you haven't noticed it yet.

As You said, You're an unique pokemon Trainer, that means that you have an unique team.

Well, Me too, I have pokes lvl 100, even more useless than yours. And guess that, I'm not crying.

In the moment that I choose to lvl up pokes that NOBODY else does, like pidgeot, Arbok, Rapidash, sandslash, etc etc, I accepted the fact that I'll always loose on pvp duels, Why? because those pokes sucks as hell in Pvp.

A Venusaur can beat my Pigeot if I'm without berrys, A chansey can kill it without using all his heal spells (if the chansey has Tm24, it can kill it even more faster), Same for my sandslash, an Onix can beat it.

But i'm Not crying because it was my desire to lvl up them, If you're going to lvl up useless pokes (Even that, Eevee Evos aren't useless at all), Don't do it to cry later.

I don't want to be mean, But you loose due your own lack of skills as trainer, Bring some berrys as I said before, and Enjoy the game.

Last edited:

Midnight Dreamer

Reaction score
Well I'll teach you Something, it seems that you haven't noticed it yet.

As You said, You're an unique pokemon Trainer, that means that you have an unique team.

Well, Me too, I have pokes lvl 100, even more useless than yours. And guess that, I'm not crying.

In the moment that I choose to lvl up pokes that NOBODY else does, like pidgeot, Arbok, Rapidash, sandslash, etc etc, I accepted the fact that I'll always loose on pvp duels, Why? because those pokes sucks as hell in Pvp.

A Venusaur can beat my Pigeot if I'm without berrys, A chansey can kill it without using all his heal spells (if the chansey has Tm24, it can kill it even more faster), Same for my sandslash, an Onix can beat it.

But i'm Not crying because it was my desire to lvl up them, If you're going to lvl up useless pokes (Even that, Eevee Evos aren't useless at all), Don't do it to cry later.

I don't want to be mean, But you loose due your own lack of skills as trainer, Bring some berrys as I said before, and Enjoy the game.

beautiful words

Cazeaje

Reaction score
Deall with this other: "Try using order to take your poke away from melody using distance attacks and stop crying" ;)

Cazeaje

Reaction score

Talked the man with 5 eevees in team ¬¬

Blue Giant!

Reaction score
how many other people have 5 eevees in their team? my point there are none, its a unique team stfu and get outta here you noob

Shedarek

Reaction score
Please, stop this nonsense, eevee team isn't a good team, it's just unique team, let it go eevee fan, your team will never ever be good, maybe until espeon and umbreon come

... till then...

... please...

shut up :(

Matelus

Stupid at math
Reaction score
Please, stop this nonsense, eevee team isn't a good team, it's just unique team, let it go eevee fan, your team will never ever be good, maybe until espeon and umbreon come

... till then...

... please...

shut up :(

Have u ever had any of eevees? Better you shut up to avoid spam there.
@to the topic
I think wiggly is just abit OP.
Reducing its passive wouldn't hurt anyone as it can really beat so much pokes in duel if its high leveled.

Last edited:

Shedarek

Reaction score
@UP Yes I had
Flareon = good for pvp(if i can even say good, no cc at all), exping with that is pain in the ...
Jolteon= only good eve
Vaporeon= pvp(no cc,only mud thing if i good remember, still good dmg and hp!exping with that is medium)
Eevee=sux

Cazeaje

Reaction score
how many other people have 5 eevees in their team? my point there are none, its a unique team stfu and get outta here you noob

Jolteon and flareon: faint to my golem
Vaporeon: Faint to my raichu
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Whats your point?

Back