A

Albuquerque

Date: 01/05/2023
Finish: 03/05/2023 -- 06:00 GMT + 2
Color: Rainbow

Albu
Diamond

Tasks:
1. Find 10 items on the map that begin with the letter "A", "I", "O". Type of item cannot be repeated in the each letter for example, "flowers," "architecture," Toys, dolls, figurines, statues are all considered to be one type. (For example you cannot add items of same type (statue and toy) for letter A but you can add for example statue for I and toy for O)
Items with the words like "red", "blue" etc. in their name should only be counted once for each color.
If an item's name contains the placeholder "???", you may provide a suitable name for it, but the name must be appropriate and cannot begin with a color. - 10 points for each letter in total 30 points

A
Spoiler:

NkS2K5t.png

I
Spoiler:

bjWGEig.png

O
Spoiler:

0VVKRV6.png

In case of Omastar's Shell Fossil doesn't count, theres a item with name refference from Tibia.
8MynPVg.png

2. Catch pokemons, whose letter is R A I N B O W - 3 points each

Y1cHWhi.png

3. Take photo of dropping 15 different items that begin with the letter "P" from wild pokemons - 1 point each

iw7LwWs.png

demzpacito

Reaction score
Demz/Platinum

Day 01/05

18:06 You caught a pokemon (Rattata [9]).
18:32 You caught a pokemon (Abra [17]).
18:45 You caught a pokemon (Igglybuff [6]).
18:07 You caught a pokemon (Nidoranf [11]).
18:07 You caught a pokemon (Bellsprout [10]).
18:07 You caught a pokemon (Oddish [13]).
18:08 You caught a pokemon (Weedle [10]).

tempest-blast

Reaction score
Tempest-blast /Diamond
1. Find 10 items on the map that begin with the letter "A", "I", "O". Type of item cannot be repeated in the each letter for example, "flowers," "architecture," Toys, dolls, figurines, statues are all considered to be one type. (For example you cannot add items of same type (statue and toy) for letter A but you can add for example statue for I and toy for O)
Items with the words like "red", "blue" etc. in their name should only be counted once for each color.
If an item's name contains the placeholder "???", you may provide a suitable name for it, but the name must be appropriate and cannot begin with a color. - 10 points for each letter in total 30 points
A
JSA5swP.png

I
QOlATYP.png

O
AbDZzPo.png

yI0bR5m.png

3. Take photo of dropping 15 different items that begin with the letter "P" from wild pokemons - 1 point each
mAD55Hg.png

Toxicwaffle

Reaction score
Nisha Void/Diamond
Dedennepopcorn
Day 02
Find 10 items on the map that begin with the letter "A", "I", "O"

A:
Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot

Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot

Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot

Screenshot

I:
Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot

Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot

Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot

Screenshot

O:
Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot

Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot

Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot

Screenshot

Catch pokemons, whose letter is R A I N B O W
08:26 You caught a pokemon (Rattata [7]).
08:30 You caught a pokemon (Abra [10]).
08:40 You caught a pokemon (Igglybuff [6]).
08:44 You caught a pokemon (Nidoranm [8]).
08:44 You caught a pokemon (Bellsprout [7]).
08:45 You caught a pokemon (Oddish [14]).
08:46 You caught a pokemon (Wurmple [11])

Take photo of dropping 15 different items that begin with the letter "P" from wild pokemons

1683049757950.png

Direns

Reaction score
Direns / Diamond
If an item's name contains the placeholder "???", you may provide a suitable name for it, but the name must be appropriate and cannot begin with a color.

A:
ffHZ5cN.png

I:
RBzfu0P.png

O:
WHLR5lu.png

2. Catch pokemons, whose letter is R A I N B O W

19:44 You caught a pokemon (Rattata [3]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center!
19:54 You caught a pokemon (Azurill [5]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center!
20:03 You caught a pokemon (Igglybuff [5]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center!
20:06 You caught a pokemon (Nidoranf [10]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center!
20:08 You caught a pokemon (Bellsprout [6]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center!
20:08 You caught a pokemon (Oddish [14]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center!
20:09 You caught a pokemon (Wurmple [11]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center!

s6hj8qw.png

3. Take photo of dropping 15 different items that begin with the letter "P" from wild pokemons

qfR8Bl4.png

Lord Sqnik

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
Lord Sqnik
Diamond

76xRYkT.png

eTBjdLx.png

lermac

Reaction score
Mitnick / Platinum

Task 1: Find 10 items on the map that begin with the letter "A", "I", "O". Type of item cannot be repeated in the each letter for example, "flowers," "architecture," Toys, dolls, figurines, statues are all considered to be one type. (For example you cannot add items of same type (statue and toy) for letter A but you can add for example statue for I and toy for O).
If an item's name contains the placeholder "???", you may provide a suitable name for it, but the name must be appropriate and cannot begin with a color.

A:
AeLXnzV.png

I:
6ZfRvTr.png

O:
c1QwVUn.png

Task 2: Catch pokemons, whose letter is R A I N B O W.

ZffSdcw.png

Task 3: Take photo of dropping 15 different items that begin with the letter "P" from wild pokemons.

hV9N1Sz.png

Mirse<3

Reaction score
Mirse / Diamond

task 1

A:
Lkle4Kj.png
RLIXWiz.png
F3tZSA9.png
GRiV9Ip.png
64TavkV.png
DvoVOnt.png
3oHpnjr.png
e98jT2B.png
w972UeT.png
JdirSCh.png

I:
S2TyHHl.png
alWlgjQ.png
p0l2Z2m.png
IFOKc17.png
vaPqlzZ.png
5XfvZqW.png
HoV3V2D.png
jccwr3i.png
wFu1aMZ.png
d3q5LUA.png

O:
Zi4xMJm.png
Xe5kbxy.png
qBXwBix.png
6LwGsjk.png
oncy4PC.png
ah1AQlg.png
JNJns9f.png
MOmREUf.png
VtlIzJm.png
MK4Z0ZZ.png

task 2
SONOsma.png
L3xyWpU.png
go78Vrv.png
VnhTHvf.png
vjbWQwZ.png
1KzoWBB.png
DIOM66U.png

task 3
sKRRmMA.png

CHLW1fV.png
KSfrWKA.png
oflmCS5.png
WLgFq76.png
1wareB3.png
GnutSMp.png
XPaktQV.png
PRLzLNh.png
NjIyNBe.png
wvFbEVE.png
z2kvEjH.png
hHXqe0M.png
NFXyyRo.png
zMOE9vI.png
hxMwbvM.png

Xexy

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Dia 01/05

Name: Xexy
World: Platinum

1)
Find 10 items on the map that begin with the letter "A", "I", "O". Type of item cannot be repeated in the each letter

2) Catch pokemon, whose letter is R A I N B O W

3) Take photo of dropping 15 different items that begin with the letter "P" from wild pokemon

g4l3n

Reaction score
Galen/Diamond
Day 1/05

Task 1

A
1bKIC4U.jpg
t3SHNV4.jpg
SdNGeLn.jpg

11PlJZL.jpg
y98fUNe.jpg
j7NQdTI.jpg

XZsn4kv.jpg
rdxkGbI.jpg
srOX7iM.jpg

U2gHHgQ.jpg

I
93NDe8r.jpg
8buV7We.jpg
2fcwpSP.jpg

YuGhKzu.jpg
P0wzA67.jpg
Fw6T0qF.jpg

YNbIvsU.jpg
ZDcWeAK.jpg
asFkEHv.jpg

z8ig8Nl.jpg

O
RyKtNfD.jpg
zLCjYGk.jpg
fCbw0mF.jpg

Wzw3oNa.jpg
KgThwBS.jpg
NtZHo3t.jpg

Tu8teDL.jpg
rsnM6rY.jpg
UZMRRYm.jpg

T83kYyt.jpg

Task 2

K1rmrs9.jpg

Task 3

EXaybEm.jpg

Szacho

Reaction score
If an item's name contains the placeholder "???", you may provide a suitable name for it, but the name must be appropriate and cannot begin with a color.:

A:
I:
O:

2. Catch pokemons, whose letter is R A I N B O W:

3. Take photo of dropping 15 different items that begin with the letter "P" from wild pokemons:

Phoenix10

Reaction score
Hello.

• Nickname: Diu Danke
  • Server: Platinum

Tasks:

1. Find 10 items on the map that begin with the letter "A", "I", "O".

R - 13:00 You caught a pokemon (Rattata [9]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center!

A - 13:16 You caught a pokemon (Abra [16]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center!

I - 11:33 You caught a pokemon (Igglybuff [5]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center!

N - 13:18 You caught a pokemon (Nidoranm [11]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center!

B - 13:04 You caught a pokemon (Bellsprout [8]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center!

O - 13:03 You caught a pokemon (Oddish [8]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center!

W - 13:05 You caught a pokemon (Weepinbell [25]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center!

3. Take photo of dropping 15 different items that begin with the letter "P" from wild pokemons

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Day: 03/05/2023
Finish: 06/05/2023 --- 06:00 GMT + 2
color: pink

Tasks:

1. Find 20 pink items inside player's houses - own house doesn't count. 2 items per house. - 1 point each
2. Level Up 5 different pink pokemons (3 levels each) - 3 points for each pokemon
3. Use 10 skills, that are pink - 1 point each
4. Create a house with parcels and decorate it using pink color - 20 points

A

Albuquerque

Day: 03/05/2023
Finish: 06/05/2023 --- 06:00 GMT + 2

color: pink

Albu
Diamond

Tasks:

1. Find 20 pink items inside player's houses - own house doesn't count. 2 items per house. - 1 point each

Spoiler:
ZWBokLX.png

2. Level Up 5 different pink pokemons (3 levels each) - 3 points for each pokemon

Before | After
dqMsxxd.png

Tk3Cazj.png

4. Create a house with parcels and decorate it using pink color - 20 points

CZAiX3u.png

Aroma Lady

Reaction score
Aroma Lady - Platinum

1. Create a house with parcels and decorate it using pink color - 20 points
pink-house.png

2. Find 20 pink items inside player's houses - own house doesn't count. 2 items per house. - 1 point each
pink-itens-Copia.png

pink-ataq.png

4. Level Up 5 different pink pokemons (3 levels each) - 3 points for each pokemon
pink-level.png

Back