What's new

Welcome!

Cloned Dragonite Suggestion

Espinafrinho

Reaction score
Hello , i have a cloned dragonite level 83 and a Dragonite normal 83 too , i tested attacks , my cloned nite hit 2900 in Drgon Breath from dragon monsters , and Normal Hit 2600 , just 300 Damage of diffrence? the same thing in Hyper beam and Dragon Claw , Cloned should hit more , heal more in Roost , and have a dragon fury Up too , the cloned and the normal nite difference is just the HP ;/ , and shoul put a Sprite of CLoned nite flying too , the others cloned Pokes are stronger than normal , and the Nite is almost same, please fix it , thanks

The same thing in cloned arcanine , the others poke like gengar , blastoise is much strong than normal , and these cloned no ;/

Last edited:

Abble

Reaction score
cloned blast just hit 300 more in pump, useless :D:D

Khan

Reaction score
The cloned blast doesnt have a big difference too...

It ain't just that harvey, my dragonite 100-130 got 300-500 boost in all attacks only. Dragonite really gets way to little damage per lvl including cloned dragonite, and same applies for the other cloned pokemon except cloned scyther, it has tiny health but good damage. I remember when I had dragonite 80 it hit 1.6k with with thunder wave, cloned dragonite 83 hits 1.7k -.-. Tell me who would get cloned dragonite when it barely makes any difference to have one?

Eazy-e

Reaction score
It ain't just that harvey, my dragonite 100-130 got 300-500 boost in all attacks only. Dragonite really gets way to little damage per lvl including cloned dragonite, and same applies for the other cloned pokemon except cloned scyther, it has tiny health but good damage. I remember when I had dragonite 80 it hit 1.6k with with thunder wave, cloned dragonite 83 hits 1.7k -.-. Tell me who would get cloned dragonite when it barely makes any difference to have one?
Thats why im getting sick of the noobs that try to sell cloned pokes for 50-100k even a cloned blastoise 45k

Raszagal

Reaction score

The Prize is just maded by the players, no by the game itselfs.

In deep, when the release of the Cloned island/cloned pokes where spoiled, Alba said "Slightly" Stronger.

You know what Slightly means, So.. what's the point on complaining because the cloned pokes are Slightly more stronger?

Eazy-e

Reaction score
Thats what i said the noobs(80% of the players) fucktards want 110k for a cloned dragonite 100 jeesh

Khan

Reaction score
The Prize is just maded by the players, no by the game itselfs.

In deep, when the release of the Cloned island/cloned pokes where spoiled, Alba said "Slightly" Stronger.

You know what Slightly means, So.. what's the point on complaining because the cloned pokes are Slightly more stronger?

The point of complaining, is because all cloned pokemon are already evolved. Which means when update finally comes, they will become useless, the ones that evolve, like scyther, golbat. Who will use cloned scyther & cloned golbat when scizor & crobat will be 3x better or more?

And the point of cloned pokemon for me at least and all that "wants" to get one, to spend weeks in cloned island to get one, if at all. Is so you have a bigger advantage then using the normal pokemon. If the advantage is to small, nobody will spend their time in there, oh & btw yes I do know prices are made by demand/supply. But with current catch rate if you think logic, prices won't go down, only go up. Because of how the catch rate sucks on third evolution pokemon.

Darekpolak1

Reaction score
Cloned pokemons are good and if its not what you expected... well... you wasted a lot of money! haha keep on complaining

Hediie

Reaction score
DUDE they are EVENT POKEMONS , they are like unique thats the only thing about them , if u dont like it just sell them.

Anarchy

Reaction score
Are u crying because ur cloned dragonite isn't very good? a normal nite is so fucking good :/

danixx

Reaction score
Alba said, there is a slight difference between normal and cloned, read plax.

Pyrokar

Reaction score
I just hate people who have too high expectations about any pokemon and when this poke have a little bit lower attack, damage that they wanted is already assigned to "sux, weak, sh*t pokes" who are not worth to exp them. Lol. I just can't understand that kind of people.

Khan

Reaction score
Alba said, there is a slight difference between normal and cloned, read plax.

Define slight?

Some cloned pokemons are hitting 2x or more than normal pokes. While cloned dragonite is hitting 100-150 more in damage in some attacks not all. It damages random as well 1900-2100 (so you won't notice any difference almost when lvling up). Not to mention it has exactly the same useless twister like normal dragonite, which means it has to rely on luck as well.
I have done multiple tests to see it. Also the gained attacks per lvl is exactly the same as normal dragonite, which means cloned dragonite will get only about 100-200 damage increase higher than normal dragonite at lvl 130. And some health.

I propose either increase damage gained per lvl for cloned dragonite, or make it have roost at 50% (Normal dragonite) It had this long time ago back when I suggested this for it. If you guys don't wanna increase it's damage per lvl there is other option to add new attack similar to "Rage" spell. Otherwise I don't see any reason in spending maybe 6 months - 1 year to get cloned Dragonite (Or pay 60k+ cash, if there is anyone that sells) Only 4 in diamond? To buy it, yes I know insane price. There has to be some bigger advantage in owning cloned dragonite than this.

At least for the rarest pokemon in-game. There ain't any spawn of cloned nite in diamond even. Only in pearl as far as I've heard. We get only cloned jynx & arcaine.

Last edited:

psych07

Reaction score
i think all cloned are good ppl who think the price or the power dont pay the rarity just sell this
so many bots on event make so many box and make it bored with all this cloned pokemons dont destroy the game please u.u
the noob has nothing to lose, all are rich now with 2 or 3 box and sell cloned gengars, alakas and nites for 30~40k nite like 50~60 for hls now low lvl have more money than the hl ones lol...

Last edited:

Razioo

Reaction score
Ye why not make every cloned poke 25x as strong as its normal form so they can win all tourneys and battles solo.
You all a bunch of whiners 'oh my dragonite only hits 150 more' well its more, fucking deal with it. Nobody made you buy it, nobody said it was gonna hit 248573 more than its original form. If a pokemon is gotten in an easy way as it did in this event it shouldnt be so much stronger.
If they would have a random spawn with nearly impossible catch rate THEN it should be very strong.
Because now the staff gave them away for free (pretty much) they ruined their use in this game. Because making them OP would just be lame, as there is so much of them.

Last edited:

Khan

Reaction score
Ye why not make every cloned poke 25x as strong as its normal form so they can win all tourneys and battles solo.
You all a bunch of whiners 'oh my dragonite only hits 150 more' well its more, fucking deal with it. Nobody made you buy it, nobody said it was gonna hit 248573 more than its original form. If a pokemon is gotten in an easy way as it did in this event it shouldnt be so much stronger.
If they would have a random spawn with nearly impossible catch rate THEN it should be very strong.
Because now the staff gave them away for free (pretty much) they ruined their use in this game. Because making them OP would just be lame, as there is so much of them.

This thread is not for whining, cloned dragonite is underpowered compared to the other cloned pokemon, there exists only maybe 4-5 cloned dragonite in game. And there doesn't exist any spawn in game. Also it's "nearly" impossible to catch it, how many dragonite's catch in whole server? 1 normal dragonite with gb. Since then never. Imagine cloned dragonite.

Not saying it should hit 248573 more, but be balanced like the other cloned pokemon. All other cloned pokemon hit 300-700+ in every attack compared to their normal versions while dragonite hits only 100-150 in some attacks.

Back