What's new

Welcome!

Can't evolve my (insert pokemon here)!

Tristan

Reaction score
Could you at least go into more detail other than saying the Pokedex is out of date? This isn't helpful in the least bit. It would be nice to know when pokemon actually DO evolve, and/or if evolving them actually works. Locking topics immediately doesn't help either, it only deters us from getting any answers or anything that may be unclear, this isn't necessarily a support question about the game but just for the forum in general. Like for example, I asked what was up with Goldeen not evolving at level 30 (or 33 for actual Pokemon games). Neither of them worked. Instead of giving me a clear answer all I was given was "Pokedex isn't up to date" and topic was locked, leaving me with no idea when it evolves. So please, be a little more helpful. Thanks.

Renett

Reaction score
The Pokémons are still beeing balanced, thats why some times the level on Pokédex don't corresponds to real level to evolve. It's sufficient for you?

Tristan

Reaction score
What I'm getting at is when people post these sort of topics they are trying to figure out if it is supposed to be like that or not. Without a proper answer stating what level they DO evolve at (or are supposed to at this time) no one can know whether or not it's working as it is intended. We know that the Pokedex is not up to date.

Alush

Reaction score
looks you are right, for me to put more information like stone NEED TO - level that may change,
as designed by the moderator,
or as to what their Weakness etc.
;)

Nino

Reaction score
Now in pokedex you can see the Level needed for evolve, and with stone or not.

Back