What's new

Welcome!

Bye PAdventures

Sheeper

Reaction score
Sorry for polish...

Oj Dominik, będzie nam brakować twojej nieobecności na pearlu, Good luck w życiu człowieku z Grove Street, więcej napadów, kradzionych aut i 6 gwiazdek (uwazaj na wojo). Wbij czasem na pearla sie pocisnąć, bo tu strasznie nudą wieje...

Elo.

PS rozpisałem się bardziej niż ty e.e

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
For the first time, something on a game made my eyes get moist. That fucking message after the tournment. Well, you know that we got your back here bro (and you like people on your back, everyone knows), so, it's time to support your decision and wish you all the best on whatever you planning to do (if it's just a new emo band).

One last <3 for an amazing friend.

Marcinpl

Reaction score
ja też po polsku, dzięki Tobie w sumie przeszedłem z diamonda na pearla i to była moja najlepsza decyzja w tej grze, dzięki za początki, pomoc w strażaku itd. szkoda że fajni ludzie odchodzą a ciule zostają. Powodzenia!

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I'd like to thank you for all of your work for Padventures, for all of your help with events, contests, rebalance and many others. I'd like to thank you, that you were the one who we could always count with
I remember when some people used to say that we are doing mistake promoting a 16yo guy to a GM. Today I would anwer them, that they're mistaken.

Wish ya good luck in rl life =]

Back