What's new

Welcome!

By: rodnel'vitox, to: Jano (confessions)

mortioxpa

Reaction score
Janus good morning, I just wanted to talk to you, Mailing gently without controversy, and conflict-free but you must read this please I must confess that if something is guilty is for "account sharing".
with my brother but I never use "boting" didn't even know how you, could reach you that.
conclusion, you want to ban me by: "sharing account" but can not DELETE u, u I never use "bot" I have my conscience is clear,And your clearly know that I was loyal to my account I want it back please u, u.
01:47 [PA] Jano on Pearl has taken the action "Deletion" against: Rodnel'vitox, with reason: "Destructive Behaviour".
I Dont plz no deleted me u,u

Last edited:

Raszagal

Reaction score
Janus good morning, I just wanted to talk to you, Mailing gently without controversy, and conflict-free but you must read this please I must confess that if something is guilty is for "account sharing".

That's a Hard confession, due the Fact tht account sharing It's Ilegal in many Ways.

with my brother but I never use "boting" didn't even know how you, could reach you that
conclusion, you want to ban me by: "sharing account" but can not DELETE u, u I never use "bot" I have my conscience is clear,And your clearly know that I was loyal to my account I want it back please u, u.

deletedl.jpg

Told you many times, the reason of your Deletion wasn't Botting, You were deleted, due the acumulation of Destructive behaviors, commited against a lot of players, Ksing, Insulting, Harassing, Etc etc . Included me, You were harassing Me, and I just give a lot of Proofs of That.

01:47 [PA] Jano on Pearl has taken the action "Deletion" against: Rodnel'vitox, with reason: "Destructive Behaviour".
I Dont plz no deleted me u,u

Well, according to my Knowledge, Deleted players can't be Restored again (Dunno If that info it's 100% True or not).

But, IMO You should stay deleted, You deserve it. A lot of players are Happy now, They're hunting in Peace, with one Kser Less in the Map.. And it should stay Like It's now.

I don't want to be mean, but... the day you got Deleted, Some players on Spanish, Portuguese and Polish, were celebrating your Deletion.

WalkingDutchman

Reaction score
delete because desructive behaviour?
what is this for bullshit, max 1 week ban, guys dont cry if you get insulted in a game

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
delete because desructive behaviour?
what is this for bullshit, max 1 week ban, guys dont cry if you get insulted in a game
Is not the first person deleted by destructive behaviour afaik.

@on: we can talk about a deal later and private.

mortioxpa

Reaction score
please when you is online contact with me. in pearl my name is Rodnelvitox Vengaza.

Andretei

Reaction score
You don't deserve to be "undeleted". I only went Magmar 3 times, all those 3 times you KS'ed me, and said "bad words". Pearl is better without Rodnel'vitox. Btw, Jano, don't make a deal please, it's unfair. But I think that he should receive some diamonds, because I know he donated many times. Nice Deletera, Rodnel'vitox.

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
You don't deserve to be "undeleted". I only went Magmar 3 times, all those 3 times you KS'ed me, and said "bad words". Pearl is better without Rodnel'vitox. Btw, Jano, don't make a deal please, it's unfair. But I think that he should receive some diamonds, because I know he donated many times. Nice Deletera, Rodnel'vitox.

A cool deal is take him too diamond so we could show him some manners here.

FoRdoXiss

Reaction score
Rodnel already tried to talk to you, but you refuse, and what I know, you got it bad, just like me.

Edit: To Jano.

mortioxpa

Reaction score
i respect raspawn extranjer but when i am first in zone hunt i figth for my raspawn, of all modes make "KS" no is motive for delete.
please jano remember speak to me in pearl searh to me with name ''rodnelvitox vengaza''

Zomby

Reaction score
Hi all, I think it isn't fair that has been deleted for KS, perhaps you can banned him, but deleted for KS is a harsh punishment, i hope you can discuss and clarify this problem.

On the other hand if they start to ban by KS wouldn't have almost no players online. They should also know that there are ways of asking about the caves and not all players accept or expect all the time you have on the cave. If someone tries to steal my cave, i'll fight for it.

THX and Think it.

Noxivius

Reaction score
maybe the best new after the "update", thanks jano, pearl is now better without this guy :3, GOOD LUCK IN DELETERA

mortioxpa

Reaction score
maybe the best new after the "update", thanks jano, pearl is now better without this guy :3, GOOD LUCK IN DELETERA

in cases of abuse -.- you are an example ks maybe I gave you but did not have to insult that way I would leave you agree?

mortioxpa

Reaction score
waiting

Jano ando esperando, rodnel espera tu mensaje queremos que vuelva ya que fue una injusticia, estas personas lo odian. El esta tranquilo, a él solo le importa lo que piense ud :/ pm con "rodnelvitox vengaza"

jaavier

Reaction score
jano ando esperando, rodnel espera tu mensaje queremos que vuelva ya que fue una injusticia, estas personas lo odian. El esta tranquilo, a él solo le importa lo que piense ud :/ pm con "rodnelvitox vengaza"

que no vuelva !

Itz Hyzteria

Reaction score
we still tryng to our friend Rodnel be back in game we need to bring back all his carity with "noobs" like me all his moments that pass with us laughing we need he back to Pearl this is not only my opinion more people thiks the same think that me but only you [PA] JANO ON PEARL CAN BRINGIT BACK SO WE BELIVE YOU GONNA BROUGHT BACK RODNEL AS SOON AS YOU CAN SO I SAY BYE SO TRY TO BRING BACK RODNEL PLEASE

GeeeNeville

Reaction score
but ksin ppl maybe is a destructive behavior, as far as know i saw some ppl in-game sayin ksing isnt against the rules be the way is the ONLY WAY that u can defend ur "respawn" or ur "respect" because u cant kill them! so SAY NO TO THE BAN FOR KSING PPL!

EDIT: GRAMMAR ERROR :)

Last edited:
Back