What's new

Welcome!

Bug abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

huazhero

Reaction score
Hi I just want to report this guy abussing a bug ingame with Rock Polish move, he can keep using moves against the bosses with this bug, also he's laughing about this bug. Thanks
C7OKg6o.png

o6STAKf.png

marshalldx53

Reaction score
First of all, you and your friends are complaining because you died and wanted to blame me for that. Everybody dies in raids, stop being a crybaby.

rng.png

I was the first person to arrive there, you even asked me where it was because you and your homies had no idea where to go. I was killing it going up and down the stairs and then, 10 minutes later, you guys arrived. You all died and got mad at me saying "why are you doing this? It fuck*d with us". Like what do you expect bro? I already had the most damage guarantee why should I stay down there and risk losing it?

Then, after that, you all came back and told your guildmates to stay upstairs and let me hit Moltres alone so I would have more chance of dying. Thank God, ppl like Maximo Cozzetti aren't a scumbag as you and your friend cause he was still helping me.

So, when I saw this I just thought, "you want to fuc* me? I'll fuc* you". That's why I started using stakataka like that. And then you cried, once again.

Grow up, baby boy.

Last edited:

huazhero

Reaction score
Are you sure I told they that? Maximo and el toro are my friends If it really is as you say maximo him would not come down to help you because he is my friend,It made no sense that eltoro and I would go down if we both died at the same time the only thing we had eltoro and me is try to do the last hit. were only 4 of us (, Maximo, El Toro, you and me I don't know why you say I told my guild to stay up.
you wanna the loot screen if you want i can put it

Last edited:

Grayfoox

Reaction score
That's why I started using stakataka like that.

Then if you are bug abussing, you should be prepared to deal with consecuences, who cares if ppl die in raids, that is not an excuse to do this. No one was insulting you and you started to do it, so good luck and peace

marshalldx53

Reaction score
Then if you are bug abussing, you should be prepared to deal with consecuences, who cares if ppl die in raids, that is not an excuse to do this. No one was insulting you and you started to do it, so good luck and peace

I wasn't abusing. As I said, I was going down and up the stairs before. That's why they died and baby raged. I only did that when these guys came back and were trying to fuck me over. If you want to punish me for that, so be it. Now, don't defend your friends and pretend they are the good guys.

Last edited:

Metin

Reaction score
I know 3+ people who consistenly do this, you guys all see them (and me), yet you only report Marshall because you cannot outdamage him? Funny stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back