What's new

Welcome!

Blue bag and cash disappeared

Pandorah

Tutors
Reaction score
Hello!
Lord-hotwhells lvl [13]: I sold my Lapras, Lapras [130] [F] in ultraball with TM: TM Reflect and
Water Pulse for 38k, after that, I spent the money for my other char and then to another, The
exchanged money that was in a blue bag disappeared.

Accs: lord-hotwhells lvl [13] and Natsu San lvl [10]

~' Anyone can check? Regards!

Comatose

Banned user
Reaction score
Hmmm Items Cant be recovered the rule 9 tell you all ( I,m in cellphone i cant quote :/)
really srry

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
Tell him that he should download classic client and check his case of badges. (Every "starter" character has bug in Case of badges)

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
That was said like milion of times. I don't know what admins should do to make players notice the message from Proffesor Oak! When you log in on just created noob char, it says your case of badges is bugged, and you should go to NPC Sr Eko and ask him to fix.

Tell this guy, to download old client, open the case of badges, move things from there to normal bag, then go to Sr Eko and do what I said above.
Tell him to do in this order. First logging on old client, taking things to normal bag ---> then go to npc.
If he will do opposite, he will lose everything.

Pandorah

Tutors
Reaction score
Hello,
Well thanks for the replies, however I had forgotten to inform, me and Warioandme try to solve
also thinking it was the 'case of badges'. and nothing happened, nothing was found. in fact,
I wonder if there is some other way of trying to help, because he already did all this and was not resolved.
I know that items can not be recovered, but the main purpose of this thread would want to, if there is any way
to avoid this kind of thing, because this was not the only recent case, others players say the same thing.
Thank's alot ^^)

Pandorah

Tutors
Reaction score
Hello,
Well thanks for the replies, however I had forgotten to inform, me and Warioandme try to solve
also thinking it was the 'case of badges'. and nothing happened, nothing was found. in fact,
I wonder if there is some other way of trying to help, because he already did all this and was not resolved.
I know that items can not be recovered, but the main purpose of this thread would want to, if there is any way
to avoid this kind of thing, because this was not the only recent case, others players say the same thing.
Thank's alot ^^)

Back