What's new

Welcome!

[Support] Banishment.

A

Albuquerque

17:34 [CM] Aldaris on Diamond has taken the action "Banishment" against: albuquerque raider (Warnings: 1), with reason: "Illegal Advertising", and comment: ".".

I was retired pokemon and returned.
Banishment? By sending a message trade in the middle of the tournament pokemon? I don't know new rules in gym/tournament pokemon, so I need unban please, and remove my warning. I think banishment per send one msg trade isn't correct.

Thank you, graciously.​
sorry english, jajaj.

Raszagal

Reaction score
I warned 3 times (Broadcast included), that any kind of advertising on the Tournament area would be punished with banishment.

Last edited:

pawpaw

Reaction score
You had previous warnings(broadcast included) and you were not the first bannished player, also if you want to trade you should consider using the channel named "TRADE" specifically made for TRADING purposes

A

Albuquerque

You had previous warnings(broadcast included) and you were not the first bannished player, also if you want to trade you should consider using the channel named "TRADE" specifically made for TRADING purposes
jajaja, lol. I never had warnings. And not everyone can see the posts in the channel trade.

Back