What's new

Welcome!

Award to the best tutor :D

Bomberotapia

Reaction score
When one is boring speaks or thinks many things this time talking about who was the best tutor is me to come up with this idea.
He is every 3 months one would be voting here in the Forum to choose the best tutor the recompense would be which a kind of trophy, It will have that return it every 3 months for a new election .
This would be a way of recognizing the tutors who do their job well

Atte:Meeee :D

Chori :)

Reaction score
Not the best english I´ve seen but at least better than 80%.... Agree though, but as I can recall they already do it but once a year.

Obreviate

Reaction score
Interesting your idea.
Harvey said it all.
I use the same words, is not the first topic I see you commenting. No doubt his humility is incredible.

Chori :)

Reaction score
Interesting your idea.
Harvey said it all.
I use the same words, is not the first topic I see you commenting. No doubt his humility is incredible.

Not everyone earns my respect. He did it. Nuff said.

Agar

Banned user
Reaction score
more privilege, for what little that do? xd

Last edited:

Zecao

Reaction score
When one is boring speaks or thinks many things this time talking about who was the best tutor is me to come up with this idea.
He is every 3 months one would be voting here in the Forum to choose the best tutor the recompense would be which a kind of trophy, It will have that return it every 3 months for a new election .
This would be a way of recognizing the tutors who do their job well

Atte:Meeee :D

thinking twice about this issue believe that the awards could be not only the best tutor, also for the most beloved player for the best GM, best in duels, something like the Grammys: x but PAdventures good, as I said before bomberman great idea: x

Back