What's new

Welcome!

Aero+Milotic+Lax+Scyther+feebas+rotons

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin1210

Reaction score
Hello friends.

I was thinking: Could have respawn 3 aero\ other respawn 2 aero of 3 min (cause palace have much players everytime i go there)

So we havens't oportunity to try catch it :\

Could have respawn 2 mow rotons, 2 frost, 2 fan (Pokes more cheaps and easy, at least seems)

respawn 2 milotics could be nice :3

And i wanted ask to put something to help us to leave under water, like respawn milotic of frozen harbour.

Everytime that we need do something, we need spend +then 5 minutes walking under water to back, killing pokes, spending revives\potions to ball all and back to little island after dig frozen to give tp.

Could have 1 teleport to cp\a island to give tp\ we could give teleport with psychic poke under water :\

kevin1210

Reaction score
and who told it will be easy?
other respawn 2 aero cause have much ks at least could be nice

Dagugo

Reaction score
In my opinion, you are asking for too much, the point of those pokes is make them hard.

Nymeria

Reaction score
In my opinion, you are asking for too much, the point of those pokes is make them hard.

agreed, + imo aero shouldnt be able to be caught in the first place. it should be by quest, just like rampardos. but, that's something impossible for now.
What i think about those rare pokes is that they should remain rare and harder to catch. Whats the point of owning an aero that worths the same value than a simple golem or something?

Duzy pan

Reaction score
disagree because we need something rare in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back